1. Quest scripting in Northrend

Hello! I have played on warmane for ages now and I am just curious as to how the quest scripting is in Northrend? Now I know that no one is level 80 yet and while I have browsed through the forums and read that lore master is indeed achievable, which is amazing. I'm just curious of whether or not the quests are more than just "doable" or if certain quests actually follow the correct scripting and there is detail, etc. If I could get some feedback that'd be great!

2. first lvl 80 was yesterday ~17 CET iirc

3. Actually there are a few people who have reached level 80 already. As for Loremaster it was stated to be possible, and per zone there are technically enough quests working to get the achievement for each one.

I however do not just want loremaster and genuinely want to do every quest for the enjoyment of it, so that fact that the amount of quests available just barely gives you Loremaster is a huge disappointment.

4. @Bioness I apologize lol had no clue anyone has hit 80 yet :D still I am curious as to how phasing is and the overall immersiveness of the quests is