1. WTS Ohdo slaves

I, guild master of the most influential and evidently best guild on this realm, am willing to sell my members for a limited time to you regular people.

You are not dreaming, this is indeed happening, boost your premades and raids!
    Remember those Alliance premades that are annoying you whenever you solo queue? Or that boss your guild always wipes at?
    Don't let that shadowmourne human and his 3 healers bully you, now that you have the chance to retaliate!
    Now is your chance to turn the tables and laugh as your temporary minion obliterates your foes with ease!

As you all know, <Ohdo> is a guild dedicated to hardcore professional gaming.
    In order to be successful at that, <Ohdo> collects only the brightest, the most skilled and ambitious people.
    Over the months, <Ohdo> premades have dominated battlegrounds and raids with such ease that it simply got too repetitive.
    <Ohdo> members simply find no fun in mindlessly annihilating Alliance anymore. They are looking for a challenge. A change.
    That is why I am willing to sell <Ohdo> members to you, the ordinary people, for a limited time.

Q: What does 'to sell' mean?
    A: It means that they will do anything you want depending on what package you take.

Q: What is a 'package'?
    A: Packages are offers that I make, soon to be listed in this post.

Packages:
    -3 hours from the moment you pay the price. Includes following you in battlegrounds and open world. Will obey every command and wish of yours regarding those.

-6 hours from the moment you pay the price. Includes the above as well as the option to call a couple more <Ohdo> members for a single battleground or raid.

-12 hours from the moment you pay the price. A longer version of the 6 hours version slave. You can order him to farm mats for you overnight while you are sleeping, or simply nolife alongside his new master.

<Ohdo> slaves come in all races and classes combinations of course, it's your choice and won't impact the price!

I would write what else they can do but I am afraid that the forum rules do not permit me to. Use your imagination, and whisper me ingame,as I won't deal on forums, if you wish to possess your own <Ohdo> slave!
    Price is of course negotiable depending on the package and the extra favors I can't speak of here.

Yours sincerely,
    Cenarius.

2. I'd like to purchase some slaves in behalf of <Royal Bloodline>. I'm interested in the most expensive package and I'd like my usage of the slaves to remain confidential. I do have a few questions though:

-Can I buy slaves for my guild? Meaning that they won't have one master, but rather a variety of people.
    -Is there a guarantee coming with them? I'd like to know what would happen if a slave lets me down or leaves me before his service is off.
    -Can we discuss custom packages?
    -What's the price range?

Thank you in advance for your co-operation and feedback. I look forward to do business with you.

Sincerely, Mirmigios.

3. I am glad to see that someone has taken interest in my offer right away, your questions will be answered immediately.

- <Ohdo> members will never utter a word about anything that happens during those hours.

- The slaves are sold only to a single person, a single master they will serve. They will be told the name of their new master and that is the only person they will obey for the time being.

- The master can order them to do things that are serving a whole bunch of people however, as I mentioned - aiding in raids or battlegrounds, open world activities etc.

- If a slave disobeys his master, the only thing needed is to provide a video or screenshot of that shameful event and it will be instantly refunded. I would rather not speak of what happens to the slave in that case.

- Custom packages are an option of course, as I mentioned in the original post, there are some restrictions on these forums that are not allowing me to publicly announce everything those slaves have to offer. And I assure you, there is a lot.

- The price is rather high, as I said I will deal only ingame so that will be spoken of strictly there.

Should you need further information, don't hesitate to ask.

4. 12h erp possible? ♡
    Oh I know just the one. Or ten.
    I would like to remind you that they will do anything you say.
    And you can have more than one at a time, depending on your cravings.
    Enjoy.

5. Idk if Cenarius is just delusional or what, but its Ohdo is the worst guild on the server. And stop ****ing inviting me

6. I would urge my potential customers not to pay attention to this petty attempt at trolling, at least I hope that it is indeed trolling and that he is not serious.
    It is evident that this person is blind hating. My guess would be that his application to <Ohdo> got turned down.
    It happens, however, there is no need to take it out on the forums on a post that is in no way related to anything else but my merchandise.

Long live <Ohdo>.

7. Idk if Cenarius is just delusional or what, but its Ohdo is the worst guild on the server. And stop ****ing inviting me
    Odho is just a leveling guild with thousands of low level alts

8. I would urge my potential customers not to pay attention to this petty attempt at trolling, at least I hope that it is indeed trolling and that he is not serious.
    It is evident that this person is blind hating. My guess would be that his application to <Ohdo> got turned down.
    It happens, however, there is no need to take it out on the forums on a post that is in no way related to anything else but my merchandise.

Long live <Ohdo>.
    Ohdo have application for guild? Everyday U learn something new...

9. <Ohdo> is random crap preys i ever encountered in Deathwing !

i camped their farmer sparrow druids like noobs in icecrown and stormpeaks !
    Dint know when almost half of realm moved to Lordaeron*, it will be so much comedy out there on Deathwing.
    Edited: December 18, 2015

10. Looking for an admin to close this trash.

11. This is ilegal stuff.. he have no rights... black market is dangerous.. u guys can be arrested!

12. Ohdo have application for guild? Everyday U learn something new...
    Yes, Goxxy, potential <Ohdo> members always go through a rigorous process.
    It includes creating an application that needs to be accepted by seven members of the highest council of <Ohdo>. Seven out of seven.
    And that is the easiest part, since when they become trial, they need to prove themselves over and over again.
    However I think that it is very easy for people to join right now, since the trial period is simplified due to Alliance being really bad.
    Almost every <Ohdo> trial passes it with no problem.

Notamonster, thank you for passing your blinding wisdom down onto us mortals.
    I would rather not speak about this creature anymore, the comment I made is the cause of my good will, since he craves for attention that badly. And what kind of a person would I be to take his only joy from him.

<Ohdo> reigns supreme.

13. Yes, Goxxy, potential <Ohdo> members always go through a rigorous process.
    It includes creating an application that needs to be accepted by seven members of the highest council of <Ohdo>. Seven out of seven.
    And that is the easiest part, since when they become trial, they need to prove themselves over and over again.
    However I think that it is very easy for people to join right now, since the trial period is simplified due to Alliance being really bad.
    Almost every <Ohdo> trial passes it with no problem.

Notamonster, thank you for passing your blinding wisdom down onto us mortals.
    I would rather not speak about this creature anymore, the comment I made is the cause of my good will, since he craves for attention that badly. And what kind of a person would I be to take his only joy from him.

<Ohdo> reigns supreme.
    You sound more like a hopeless lad though ! ^_^

14. You sound more like a hopeless lad though ! ^_^
    Amazing comeback, your verbal prowess is simply shining right there.
    Now if you could please pick another online verbal battlefield to hone your keyboard warrior skills, instead of my merchandise post, that would be great.

12 Last