1. Unable to create a druid

For the past week or so I have not been able to create a druid character, I get the message "Error Creating Character". I submitted a bug report and was told that it was an issue with the WoD models and that some appearances were not supported and to try a different appearance. I am not currently using the WoD models and no combination of features I have tried has allowed me to make a druid. I have attempted a few dozen arbitrary combinations of features to no avail. I have cleared my cache and deleted my WTF folder with a similar lack of results. Has anyone else experienced this issue and, if so, how does one resolve it?

2. No way, there are many accepted combination. Just few will throw you this "Error creating character" message.
    Make sure to try a whole new combination, it might be because of a facial stuff, or decoration or whatever specific.

3. Thanks for the reply. I messed around some more and it seems like it is an issue with the hairstyles specifically. Changing other features did not fix it but after trying several hairstyles I found that some let me avoid the error.

4. Thanks for the reply. I messed around some more and it seems like it is an issue with the hairstyles specifically. Changing other features did not fix it but after trying several hairstyles I found that some let me avoid the error.
    it is because you are using Wotlk with WoD models, that error happens when you choose "new" hair style introduced with WoD

5. it is because you are using Wotlk with WoD models, that error happens when you choose "new" hair style introduced with WoD
    Looking at my files that seems to be the case. I was under the impression that I was not using the WoD models, but I was mistaken. I had gotten the files from a friend since I encountered some issues downloading them myself and he said they were the old models.