1. Disappointing move by Warmane.

Hello, I'm Skycaptain (aka Arkev) and I'd like to show my disappointment towards the fact that I can't play my character anymore due to a mistake by the devs. I am talking of course about the Death Knights that as of now can't login.

I understand that it wasn't working as intended but this isn't the player's fault. The fair way to deal with this is to allow players who already created DKs to continue playing them and just lock new DKs from being created. Instead I am locked with a worthless character and no motivation to play on this server anymore.

As a DK main since WotlK 7 years ago, it really saddens me that I can't find the will to continue playing on this server that otherwise seemed great. Thank you for listening and I hope you reconsider, as I'm sure the will and opinion of the community means everything to you.

2. Just get a Lvl 55 .... wauw thats hard :S

3. You're not supposed to play a DK if you didn't level to 55. If that's all motivating you to play the game, then consider playing on Ragnaros or Deathwing.