1. Donation Coin Gifting

I've tried searching and looked up at the FAQs section but it didn't quite answer my question ...
    In my Gifting Coin Section, there's something written like this "You are eligible to send gifts of up to 0 coins, you have 0 coins."
    of course i'm not YET a premum user but i'm planning to donate 10$ to be a premium member, my friends and i was thinking of selling gold in the donor market to earn more coins then i will gift it to them so we will all have coins to purchase at the premium market even though they're accounts are not premium....

my question here is , will my "You are eligible to send gifts of up to 0 coins" increase if i sell gold in the premium market?

2. my question here is , will my "You are eligible to send gifts of up to 0 coins" increase if i sell gold in the premium market?
    If I am not wrong you need to be premium to be able to sell gold for Coins, so if this information is correct it will solve your doubt too.
    Edited: December 15, 2015

3. You can only gift coins that you obtained from donations. Coins obtained from trading can not be gifted or used in trading again.