1. Permanent ban for avoid anti-Afk system & Bots in BG.

Is necesary end with this blight. It has reached the point of being unbearable, and I'm tired of reporting every day, bg after bg, more than 20 afks every day, and watch them again in the next day. The highlight was in Eots: 4 AFKS (5 in the start) during half of the BG (We lost for that):

I removed their named because this isn't a report, and I don't want to get sanction by public accusations.

And this isn't only a bg, we have to deal with this ****ing scum in the 90% of the times.
    So please, take serious actions: 30 days ban for avoid anti-afk system for first time and permanent ban for 2 times or bots. It's the only way to the people learn.
    Edited: December 15, 2015

2. on horde side they are more so why QQ? try to play some BGs as horde

3. on horde side they are more so why QQ? try to play some BGs as horde
    This is not a competition to see what faction has more AFKS, It's a request to ban every Bot/Afk honour farmer.
    You should agree with the thread.

4. Where do we draw the line on afkers? Do we ban the people who join just to stand at spawn and leech honor the whole game or the fully-geared crybabies who give up after the first 45 seconds after seeing the opposing team *might* have some chance of winning and either go offline (leaving a void in the party that can't be replaced until after several minutes) or stand at spawn and ***** at their team the entire game instead of helping them despite the score being nearly tied-- because honestly the latter are much, much worse.

5. I removed their named because this isn't a report, and I don't want to get sanction by public accusations.
    Is public accusation really an offense? Show us the **ckers.
    /joke

AFKers are a serious problem that needs to be dealt with. But like said above, Hordies get the worst part. Most horde bg pugs are already incompetent and having AFKs in them doesn't really help.

6. I removed their named because this isn't a report, and I don't want to get sanction by public accusations.[/QUOTE

Is public accusation really an offense? Show us the **ckers.
    I was punished for said X player used Teleport hack in BG, but I can send you MP with the original SS.
    I will never understand some warmane rules.

7. Where do we draw the line on afkers? Do we ban the people who join just to stand at spawn and leech honor the whole game or the fully-geared crybabies who give up after the first 45 seconds after seeing the opposing team *might* have some chance of winning and either go offline (leaving a void in the party that can't be replaced until after several minutes) or stand at spawn and ***** at their team the entire game instead of helping them despite the score being nearly tied-- because honestly the latter are much, much worse.
    or the mindless morons that just join bgs to brainlessly kill whatever without even caring about doing the bg objectives, because honestly these are the worse kind of "players"; much, much worse

8. I was punished for said X player used Teleport hack in BG, but I can send you MP with the original SS.
    I will never understand some warmane rules.
    Oh well. Still, if they avoided the anti-afk system, you should report them.

9. or the mindless morons that just join bgs to brainlessly kill whatever without even caring about doing the bg objectives, because honestly these are the worse kind of "players"; much, much worse
    You just described about two-thirds of the player base.