1. pvp state

I think the overall fear of horde players towards alliance supremacy in pvp is quite exaggerated :

-yes, the human racial is strong, undoubtedly, but still, the reasons so many people are angry about it is because of the leveling process and the enormous amount of retribution paladins : not being able to trinket the stun or any cc of a class while your enemy can is very frustrating (not everyone has the pvp trinket while leveling, far from it). Plus; there's around 25% paladins right now on the alliance side, and retribution paladins only need INT and STRENGHT to do damage : while leveling, they're absolutely, disgustingly overpowered, add the human racial to that, and yes, a lot of players might get the impression that the alliance has an advantage overal.
    Plus, many will argue that this racial enables humans to have another free dmg trinket, which is true.

-On the other hand, you have to look at the other racials on the horde side : orcs got a nice dmg boost every 2 minutes, a resistance to stuns, and their pets do more damage (hunters, warlocks,...). They wont get another free trinket of course, but it also means they'll have a bit more resilience.
    -Blood elves are a ****ing pain in the *** for casters
    -Taurens have an aoe stun = aoe interrupt, great when used smartly
    -Trolls racials are underestimated as well, they're quite nice.

Overall, i think that once people get some gear at level 80, and people start playing in premades/guilds, with friends, it will get a lot more balanced. And let's be honest, i'm sure most alliance players would rather have a balanced pvp situation : everyone knows what happens to the pvp scene when the balance just doesnt exist between factions : infinite queues for the faction that rolls on the other one, making people bored quickly, and lack of enthusiasm for the faction that gets ****ed in the end.

Anyways, we'll see, but i think being in one faction won't change a lot of things in the end if the community tries to do something to make it work.

2. lolz

Its kinda sad to see how people who roll aly are so uncreative, its realy a shame.

And btw you talk about retri paladins being overpowered, while im goin around Northrend oneshoting alies with just one simple cast of Lava Burst :D.

Hai palies !

3. Its kinda sad to see how people who roll aly are so uncreative, its realy a shame.
    Hai palies !
    horde was dominating racial race whole vanilla and half of TBC, now its alliance turn
    crai, suffer, burn

4. Why be creative when everyone knows how powerfull human paladin is ? If it ain't broken don't break it :)
    It's the only race / class combo that I have problem with, but as we know game is far from being balanced in PvP, so the only option ppl have when they see one of the hundred paladins - either run or hope they won't attack - HARDCOREEE!

5. I don't see how does this matter.

6. horde was dominating racial race whole vanilla and half of TBC, now its alliance turn
    crai, suffer, burn
    a lot of gladiator in retail were undead or others so ***** pls...