1. Changelog is great, but what about Fel Iron

So you guys got wrath released, hit 10k users, and man that is great. Things are pretty great. But your crafting community is dying here. At off peak Outlands is dead mostly. Doing full circuits of Hellfire, Terrokkar, and Nagrand is yielding nothing. Still. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fix this. Over a month since the Fel Iron bugtracker was made, 127 upvotes, and its still UNCONFIRMED. What more do we have to do?
    Edited: December 15, 2015

2. +1000

Found 5 veins in 5 hours circling the entire Outlands (7 different zones) multiple times. Most of everyone I've asked in guild/general have given up since respawn times reach up to hours.

Prices on AH have reached ridiculous sums, (a single piece of fel iron is worth multiple stacks of thorium, the ore previous this).

3. Stop crying its supposed to be #Hardcore, but im my opinion is more like #Wasteoftime.

4. Yeah, this is a hardcore realm, stop crying!

5. Im stucked on mining 300 skill since months....

6. Stop crying its supposed to be #Hardcore, but im my opinion is more like #Wasteoftime.
    You forgot #Trollpost (you)

Stuff being broken isnt #hardcore. Player crafted stuff is a super important part of a healthy server economy. This sort of thing being broken for this long, when so many people have upvoted the bugtracker, and still unconfirmed, is almost conspiracy worthy.

Do the devs not want us to craft? I mean if its meant for us to suffer trying to craft, so you can better control the economy just let us know so we stop beating our heads into our keyboards. Seriously. If crafting is intended to be this bad and broken, tell me "yeah this is how we want it" ill stop posting about it, and stop crafting.

7. You forgot #Trollpost (you)

Stuff being broken isnt #hardcore. Player crafted stuff is a super important part of a healthy server economy. This sort of thing being broken for this long, when so many people have upvoted the bugtracker, and still unconfirmed, is almost conspiracy worthy.

Do the devs not want us to craft? I mean if its meant for us to suffer trying to craft, so you can better control the economy just let us know so we stop beating our heads into our keyboards. Seriously. If crafting is intended to be this bad and broken, tell me "yeah this is how we want it" ill stop posting about it, and stop crafting, as I swear its like 0 fck given by the devs. Help us out here.
    Same with [Formula: Runed Adamantite Rod] it's kind of sad what is happening to have your proffesions gated by broken respawn timers look at this for example http://imgur.com/Ikgydsl i mean are you serious? even level 1s camping for the formula and i doubt its for their main its more like they are abusing the timer so their autoclicker bot can get them massive amounts of gold by selling the extremely hard to get formula, this is getting out of control.

P.S: Can some kind horde come and gank this douche on the picture? thanks :).

8. Do the devs not want us to craft? I mean if its meant for us to suffer trying to craft, so you can better control the economy just let us know so we stop beating our heads into our keyboards. Seriously. If crafting is intended to be this bad and broken, tell me "yeah this is how we want it" ill stop posting about it, and stop crafting, as I swear its like 0 fck given by the devs. Help us out here.
    Thanks for the clarification, and info about the Fel Iron thing. Its a shame it wont be fixed for wrath, but honestly, outside of that, and a few other minor issues, Lord has been great so far.
    This was you, thanking me for giving information, which I went after Codenamed to get, regarding this issue.
    How did the latter turn into the previous?

9. Pretty much all other priv realms have it set to 30 mins. You can google, and pull up tons of posts. But the difference here is that the recipe isnt broken. Its just a long spawn and camped by people with macros and autoclickers.

This thread is about Outland mining being completely jacked up. On a side note, did some circuits early this morning in Northrend. No Cobalt in Fjord, or Borean either. I am officially scared.

10. This was you, thanking me for giving information, which I went after Codenamed to get, regarding this issue.
    Hehe someone is frustrated and doesn't remember what they have posted :P Personally i'll just pay up the prize for the fel iron since gold is so easy to grind :)

Pretty much all other priv realms have it set to 30 mins. You can google, and pull up tons of posts. But the difference here is that the recipe isnt broken. Its just a long spawn and camped by people with macros and autoclickers.

This thread is about Outland mining being completely jacked up. On a side note, did some circuits early this morning in Northrend. No Cobalt in Fjord, or Borean either. I am officially scared.
    To be honest i've seen some cobalt around when i was leveling... Dunno about saronite but someone got realm first mining so i guess someone found a lot of veins :P

11. This was you, thanking me for giving information, which I went after Codenamed to get, regarding this issue.
    Hehe someone is frustrated and doesn't remember what they have posted :P Personally i'll just pay up the prize for the fel iron since gold is so easy to grind :)
    Because its still UNCONFIRMED. It was ignored in the latest round of updates and fixes.
    Oh I remember making those comments. Over a week ago.

I have a JC, a BS, and an engineer.

I craft hardcore as it is how I, and many many others like to play the game.

Since those quotes are like a week old, and its still not been addressed by a tagged Dev (no offense, you are great, but still just a mod who has confessed multiple times that you don't even play on warmane) I made a post questioning why we are still suffering. Im not being rude, or derogatory. It is what it is.

And just saying, I am still grateful for the info you got for us, dont get it twisted. But if you played with us, and did any sort of metal based crafting, your frustration would be as great.

12. Oh I remember making those comments. Over a week ago.

I have a JC, a BS, and an engineer.

I craft hardcore as it is how I, and many many others like to play the game.

Since those quotes are like a week old, and its still not been addressed by a tagged Dev (no offense, you are great, but still just a mod who has confessed multiple times that you don't even play on warmane) I made a post questioning why we are still suffering. Im not being rude, or derogatory. It is what it is.
    My first post on that thread:

I'm not quite sure why the bug report is set to unconfirmed (might be that there are other reports already and one is confirmed?), but we're aware of this issue and, according to information I have been given, it's a problem with shared respawn pools timers, and is affecting other things besides Fel Iron. The possible cause has been narrowed down, but the current focus is all on the content release on the 10th, so the fix for this issue will come at some point after that.

13. Pretty much all other priv realms have it set to 30 mins. You can google, and pull up tons of posts. But the difference here is that the recipe isnt broken. Its just a long spawn and camped by people with macros and autoclickers.
    Well i've been more than 30 mins waiting for the formula to pop and nothing i have also talked to people about it and they told me they have days waiting for it some logged for more than 5 hours straight others logging 1 or 2 hours on a daily basis to try and get it.

Yeah sorry about talking about something not related to the thread but i had to let what i posted above be known.

14. Well i've been more than 30 mins waiting for the formula to pop and nothing i have also talked to people about it and they told me they have days waiting for it some logged for more than 5 hours straight others logging 1 or 2 hours on a daily basis to try and get it.
    I think you misunderstood me. Its not set to that on Warmane. It is set to 30 minutes or less on other servers that I will not mention here, as Warmane is far superior, and id probably get a banhammer =P. And I feel your frustration, as my JC is also a chanter. 2x frustration.

I'm not quite sure why the bug report is set to unconfirmed (might be that there are other reports already and one is confirmed?), but we're aware of this issue and, according to information I have been given, it's a problem with shared respawn pools timers, and is affecting other things besides Fel Iron. The possible cause has been narrowed down, but the current focus is all on the content release on the 10th, so the fix for this issue will come at some point after that.
    I missed that part somehow. I wasnt taking anything out on you Obnoxious. So my apologies if you thought I was. Its just many of us are stuck. Wrath is here, and so many of us are stuck unable to level profs. Its maddening.

15. I missed that part somehow. I wasnt taking anything out on you Obnoxious. So my apologies if you thought I was. Its just many of us are stuck. Wrath is here, and so many of us are stuck unable to level profs. Its maddening.
    No, I didn't think it was anything on me, but you're complaining about "devs not giving a ****" and all that, when it's not the case and you just didn't even fully read a thread were what happened and how it would be dealt with was posted. Just don't get on the "dev bashing" train, there are way too many taking that easy route already.

12 Last