1. i just donated today and i didnt receive any reward...

2. On the donate page it says how many bonus coins you get.

3. Greetings Warmane community,

Winter veil is upon us! In the good holiday spirit, all our donations will reward additionally up to 30% bonus coins. We would also like to use this opportunity to announce that there will be various events in the coming days. We won't spoil anything and these events are awesome enough that they'll have their own thread dedicated for them which will go up in the coming day with detailed descriptions of events you can expect for the holiday season.

Kind regards
    Warmane
    wow how lame i was waiting for new year for new coins

4. hi! we ll receive the same coins amount that we donate during the year like always??

5. You don't get a 2nd allotment of coins. The bonus coins come with the purchase. For example, when I donate $30, I normally get 33 coins. 30 coins + 3 coin bonus for exhalted (10%). During this promation, that same donation amount gives me 41 coins. 30 base and 11 bonus, 8 more coins than I would normally get.

You see...
    for $10, I get 10 coins +2 bonus
    for $20, I get 20 coins +7 bonus
    for $100, I get 100 coins +53 bonus

I am not sure this is 100% correct for everyone, but this is how mine goes.

6. You don't get a 2nd allotment of coins. The bonus coins come with the purchase. For example, when I donate $30, I normally get 33 coins. 30 coins + 3 coin bonus for exhalted (10%). During this promation, that same donation amount gives me 41 coins. 30 base and 11 bonus, 8 more coins than I would normally get.

You see...
    for $10, I get 10 coins +2 bonus
    for $20, I get 20 coins +7 bonus
    for $100, I get 100 coins +53 bonus

I am not sure this is 100% correct for everyone, but this is how mine goes.
    This is factually correct. The bonus coins are already inserted into the finish price.

7. Will there be any coin rewards for premium accounts and vote points for noram accounts this new year? It was always tradition, it would be very sad if it stops now..

8. Will there be any coin rewards for premium accounts and vote points for noram accounts this new year? It was always tradition, it would be very sad if it stops now..
    I hope not, and I wish people would stop asking for it. I'm tired of seeing people ***** about how they didn't get enough every year.

9. I hope not, and I wish people would stop asking for it. I'm tired of seeing people ***** about how they didn't get enough every year.
    They will always cry, it's in their nature as human beings. But after ''Moltdown'' we had, it would be very useful to try recovering everything lost with that ''situation''. We got coins that we donated and so on, yeah, but what about for example 3 characters that I've worked hard to gear up without gaining items from donations to those characters?

In my hosest opinion, it's (gifting on new year) needed now more than ever before.

10. i will tell you how it is its stupid when i get all my items and account deleted before and in return i got lower things even from the half of what have i done in my account so i thing not only for me but for all its fair to get some points (not coins) free or just to be increased untill 25 December because i losed more than return....

11. In my hosest opinion, it's (gifting on new year) needed now more than ever before.
    Needed or not. You shouldn't be asking for gifts. That's not how gifts nor Christmas works, buddy.

12. i will tell you how it is its stupid when i get all my items and account deleted before and in return i got lower things even from the half of what have i done in my account so i thing not only for me but for all its fair to get some points (not coins) free or just to be increased untill 25 December because i losed more than return....
    Exactly what I was about to say. People talk about greed? Removing everything useful from vote market was greedy. I, as you, lost an account with many many characters, worth much more than the coins I received back....

13. Hi, i just find an proplem here. When ur account have "exalted" status on donations you should receive +10% more coins. And now winter veil we all get +30% coins when donate, but the thing is my other account i dont have donor status but if i donate i can get same coins what my exalted status (+10%). So i wana know are you trolling that exalted status on this event or you dont make them stack what is wrong becouse exalted status give more coins rest of year but not now.

14. i am trying to make a ticket and cant only option is for ban appeal i just looted 397 tank gloves from baradin hold then server crash and no more gloves pleas respond and fix this last night killed morchok and no loot at all dropped this is getting ridiculous

First 1234 Last