1. am getting very annoyed i have been loyal for a very long time to you guys and this is not cool it is not even allowing me to create a ticket at all my loot is gone as was the loot from last night's boss wtf is going on NEED A GM to respond please

2. am getting very annoyed i have been loyal for a very long time to you guys and this is not cool it is not even allowing me to create a ticket at all my loot is gone as was the loot from last night's boss wtf is going on NEED A GM to respond please
    There is no help for that, you wont get your loot because Warmane doesnt have log for that. In best case you might get your item in mailbox but i highly doubt.

3. lmfao if they don't have a log for it why am i saved i got the loot seconds after the boss died does not make sense to me if that were true i wouldnt be saved correct? bout sick of all the bull**** hoops i keep having to jump through anyway

4. they'll have their own thread dedicated for them which will go up in the coming day with detailed descriptions of events you can expect for the holiday season.

Kind regards
    Warmane
    4 days ago :D

5. i donated yesterday for 10 euros and didnt get 30% wtf

6. its 20% to 30% extra. you got 12 coins with the 10 euro donation. so instead of 100% of coins (10 coins) you got 120%. people should stop whining, get back to school and STOP stealing your parents bank cards for donations.

Malf

7. Cow event

The Cow event was the most fun of ALL events ive been on this server !
    COW EVENT FOREVER !

8. The promotion itself isn't retro-active so you're a bit late to the party.

There will be an additional thread for various events and promotions that we might or might not do. Stay tuned for that!
    8 days ago is the 24th december nothing about events, and if ther will be bonus like last year, nothing really regarding to the xmas events..

9. 8 days ago is the 24th december nothing about events, and if ther will be bonus like last year, nothing really regarding to the xmas events..
    We did however get a new record of Lordaeron being stable for 2.5 days. Who cares Christmas is only hours away, amiright?

10. Who cares Christmas is only hours away, amiright?
    Is that the reason you're *****ing on a wow forum instead of spending time with family & friends?
    I hope the Grinch visits you.

11. you too ****ing on a wow forum

12. There are some events ready to go, some of them will involve creativity with video making and another that will require perception and patience. They will be posted tomorrow, 25th december. Today we are gathering with our families and celebrating. Sorry.

13. you too ****ing on a wow forum
    There's a huge difference between moaning about extras that they don't (and IMHO, shouldn't) have to give you, and telling people that they shouldn't be asshats on Christmas Eve.

14. Its not about the coins guys you should sit down and gather your guild for nice xmass raid, thats what xmass are about! xD

15. Don't be ungrateful, they didn't need to give us anything.

First 1234 Last