1. Bonus coins for donations until December 31, 2015 | Upcoming events

Greetings Warmane community,

Winter veil is upon us! In the good holiday spirit, all our donations will reward additionally up to 30% bonus coins. We would also like to use this opportunity to announce that there will be various events in the coming days. We won't spoil anything and these events are awesome enough that they'll have their own thread dedicated for them which will go up in the coming day with detailed descriptions of events you can expect for the holiday season.

Kind regards
    Warmane

2. i have donated yesterday, can i have the 30%? so sad if not :(

3. "up to 30% bonus coins"

So +30% is the maximum, how is the percentage determined?

4. Will we get free coins on new years eve as every year before?

5. "up to 30% bonus coins"

So +30% is the maximum, how is the percentage determined?
    Go to donation page and u shall see

6. Winer Veil is literaily less than 1% scripted.. Its a shame. 2 out of 14 achieevments work and only 2 quests work.

7. I donated as well 12/14/2015 :(
    The promotion itself isn't retro-active so you're a bit late to the party.

Will we get free coins on new years eve as every year before?
    There will be an additional thread for various events and promotions that we might or might not do. Stay tuned for that!

8. hey,

just a quick question , is it possible that cata/mop are gettin a little hotfix for the winter veil event? because most quests are bugged and atm i just found 2 achievements working (the snowball one and the cooking one)? I dont know how this scripiting works but fixing a few quests sounds easy (maybe its really alot of work dunno)

would be great to get an answer and happy xmas !

9. When will the first of those events take place?
    Like, when do they start

10. I also donated 1 day before the bonus was granted. Made a ticket and got a reply from a GM. Sadly no bonus coins were given.

11. Where is the Snowmans farm where is the maze cows something this is crhistmas event

12. Just donated and amazed how quickly the coins showed on my account. seconds!

13. Hello guys i wanna ask about non-donors...we will get points for december? Before we were getting gifts.... or this year its going to be only for donors...(wich is 100% stupid of my side)

14. Hello guys i wanna ask about non-donors...we will get points for december? Before we were getting gifts.... or this year its going to be only for donors...(wich is 100% stupid of my side)
    How is it stupid? You want coins? Then donate! Don't want to donate? No coins for you then! It's just how it goes. Donating helps the server, and in return they decide to help you back by giving you coins. Why would they help you out if you haven't helped them?

123 ... Last