1. The issue has been rectified and mounts that were obtained as the result of the issue will be wiped tomorrow.
    While I realize 5 minutes is far too frequent, given the population, rares have an slightly increased spawn rate we well correct?

2. It's funny how you insist on calling the players who found TLPD 'exploiters', when in fact they're most likely only players who were leveling in Storm Peaks, stumbled upon TLPD and thought "****, it's my lucky day!". Personally; I'm one of those players. I was leveling in Storm Peaks and thought "hey, while I'm here I'm going to take a moment to fly around the path where TLPD would spawn, because - who knows?" and voila; I thought it was my lucky day. Then about an hour later I saw another guy with TLPD, and after that I was hearing rumors that a lot of people found TLPD and that the spawn timers were broken.

I have TLPD, and I'm not upset at all that they're removing it from the players that have it, considering the circumstances. However; please don't call us exploiters. It's not like if you yourself had NPCscan blare out in sirens yelling "Time-Lost Proto Drake!" you would take a moment to think "hey, maybe I'm not supposed to find him here, now, there is something fishy going on" rather than instantly diving in to grab him for yourself.
    As I said on the thread regarding the Death Knight creation exploit...

"Even then, despite the size of the group, being able to do it was a bug. When a player makes use of a bug to have an advantage they shouldn't, the term is "bug exploiting," whether done maliciously or by complete ignorance. We recently had a player banned for using a quest mount to wreck a bunch of players, something that I can see as being an honest mistake if it was from someone who's brand new to the game or the expansion. Even then, as with any rules in general, ignorance isn't an excuse."

You may or may not fall in the "complete ignorance" group, but that's about how far it goes.

3. Well this is just great, even tho that spawn timers were low 5-10 mins, it took me like 14 hours to get this drake. I stopped leveling just for solo purpose of getting the drake while area wasnt crowded. Thing is he spawned on lot of places he shouldnt be spawning at. And it's really frustrateing to find out it was removed for something like that, why wasnt the spawn timer fixed and those ten people who got it, why couldnt they keep it, not like 99 % of population got it... But what is done is done i guess, my only question now is ( Will Proto Drake spawn with normal timers now, or is he tottaly removed from the server?).

First 12