1. Preparations are in order, checking if the command is alright and such. Starting in a couple of minutes.
    oh, sorry.. just thought you did since it usually starts at 6 :)

2. Ammm guys can u pls REPEAT that 1v1 event on Warsong? Todays event was cheating,4-5 fake accounts got banned for win trading. Some of ppl couldnt even participate for event cuz of that guy,there wasnt free spots :I

3. how canm i join i already did a lvl one alliance pj for hunt and kill

4. Ammm guys can u pls REPEAT that 1v1 event on Warsong? Todays event was cheating,4-5 fake accounts got banned for win trading. Some of ppl couldnt even participate for event cuz of that guy,there wasnt free spots :I
    Wintrading bans had nothing to do with 1v1 Tournament, everyone involved in the tournament did not do any cheating.

5. Wintrading bans had nothing to do with 1v1 Tournament, everyone involved in the tournament did not do any cheating.
    Erm so when are the other Christmas events starting ?
    People are really impatient for em . come on give us a little hint .
    Pwety please ? :3

6. Erm so when are the other Christmas events starting ?
    People are really impatient for em . come on give us a little hint .
    Pwety please ? :3
    'Holds breath' JK

7. Its almost Christmas already and nothing is happening lol. 10/10.

8. Its almost Christmas already and nothing is happening lol. 10/10.
    They announced ultra super fun amazing events "Soon.tm" yet they are keeping it secret like its some kind of a conspiracy.
    My hype for the events is gone tbh -.-

9. its always this way with motel. suspense suspense till the end

10. They announced ultra super fun amazing events "Soon.tm" yet they are keeping it secret like its some kind of a conspiracy.
    My hype for the events is gone tbh -.-
    The last bit of news we've gotten in the past week is that Lordaeron got a new record of being stable for 2.5 days. Meanwhile Christmas is only hours away. The hype is real.

11. we dint have people rioting on forums yet.. maybe thats what they want? Riot Riot Riot

First 12