1. I still cant open wow after trying all of these things. the message i get when i do the "chmod 777 " or "chmod u+x ", is /Users/Spotify/Downloads/Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a 2(Mac)/World of Warcraft.app/Contents/MacOS/World of Warcraft: No such file or directory
    MacBook-Pro-4:~

Yeah lol my username is spotify!

2. I still cant open wow after trying all of these things. the message i get when i do the "chmod 777 " or "chmod u+x ", is /Users/Spotify/Downloads/Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a 2(Mac)/World of Warcraft.app/Contents/MacOS/World of Warcraft: No such file or directory
    MacBook-Pro-4:~
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....-os-x-yosemite

3. Have the same problem, followed the instructions of slikkepotte4 but at the end when I press enter it says "-bash: /Users/CKlang/Downloads/Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a (Mac)/World of Warcraft.app/Contents/MacOS/World of Warcraft: Permission denied"

I'm guessing permission denied is the message I don't want. Any other solutions?
    Having the same problem :I

4. May 4, 2016  

5. May 7, 2016  
    Instead of just going to the "World of Warcraft" app go to the "World of Warcraft Launcher" and do the same thing for it instead. That is what my problem was.

6. Thanks man, you saved me and my nostalgia. i really appreciate this fix.

7. Different command

For me this worked:
    1. Open a Terminal
    2. Open your "Wolrd of Warcraft" with right click and select the "Show Package Content" option.
    4. Open the Contents/MacOS folder.
    4. Type into your terminal "chmod u+x "(space is important!)
    5. Grab and pull your World of Warcraft from MacOS folder.
    5. The whole command should looks like after this: "chmod u+x /Users/username/Downloads/World\ Of\ Warcraft\ Wotlk\ mac/World\ of\ Warcraft.app/Contents/MacOS/World\ of\ Warcraft"
    6. Press Enter, if you got no error you can run your World of Warcraft without any problem!

As you see this is a different command than before, and for me it worked.

Thi is the command I get after dragging the file in the terminal:
    chmod u+x/Applications/Wrath\ of\ the\ Lich\ King\ 3.3.5a\ \(Mac\)/World\ of\ Warcraft.app/Contents/MacOS/World\ of\ Warcraft

The app still wont start..

8. try this :
    Make sure there is a space before chmod +x and after : " chmod +x " worked for me :)

9. I did the "chmod u+x blabla" I got it working i think, but whenever I start the client and press play nothing happens.

First 12