1. Now that is quite common... isn't it ?

Hello there friends , from both of the factions , as i was putting up ores and bars in the AH i saw a warlock , undead level 80 and a DK level 80 , 3 days after the release which is kinda normal for the warlock if he is a no-lifer but for the DK... its kinda insane.
    However i decided to check out the warlock's current gear and achievements and i was completely shocked ! , he had completed only 250 quests and he was level 80 ... i am level 50 orc warrior under the name Gloren and i have completed around 360 quests or more.
    How is it possible to ding level 80 with just that low ammount of quests , even if he had 499 and not 500 for the achievemnt it is still a very very low ammount .Now is there a bug where u can farm mobs or something considered as exploit i honestly don't know.
    The DK i saw had 250 quests completed as well , but DK's start from level 55 so that is kinda normal.
    This is not meant to be "report" or something , don't consider it as a harassment , just please give me opinions if that is normal , level 80 with 250 quests completed...

2. 3 days is more than enough for a DK to hit level 80 from 55. They have zero problems killing stuff in Outland/Northend. He probably just did heavy no-life.

As for warlock - I have no idea. I heard about mobs in Northend giving full exp and having low hp (one-shottable).

3. Have you also checked if the warlock done any dungeons? For example,I'm going to grind my way from 66 to 68 through dungeons,so I will have Outland Dungeon Master achievement.

4. Some people are able to AoE grind all day long without getting ****ing sick of it...

5. DK slept ~5hrs and around 10hrs gone @Tuesday

also he was the first dk out of the starting zone which gave a huge head start to other dks

6. DK slept ~5hrs and around 10hrs gone @Tuesday

also he was the first dk out of the starting zone which gave a huge head start to other dks
    That 8 hours stuck in DK start zone doe.

7. I'm not giving anyone any ideas but it might be a hint to the staff. I remember on an 1x server there was an exploit in Violet hold and you could basically AOE farm the mobs that spawn forever and gave full exp and if you sat in a certain position, they wouldn't attack you. I'm not saying I used this exploit but let me just say level 72-80 was doable in a matter of hours. Let's just say that if I started at 3 PM to farm, at 7 PM i would have dinged level 80 :)
    I hope someone keeps an eye on Violet hold because it's prone to have some exploits. Such is the nature of that dungeon.

8. That 8 hours stuck in DK start zone doe.
    still better than being camped for 4 hours straight, isnt it?

@TheClam
    there is no exp in violet hold

9. It was an exploit of sorts. The mobs gave EXP, would spawn indefinitely and did not attack you. You had to do some setups beforehand though otherwise it wouldn't work.

10. I'm not giving anyone any ideas but it might be a hint to the staff. I remember on an 1x server there was an exploit in Violet hold and you could basically AOE farm the mobs that spawn forever and gave full exp and if you sat in a certain position, they wouldn't attack you. I'm not saying I used this exploit but let me just say level 72-80 was doable in a matter of hours. Let's just say that if I started at 3 PM to farm, at 7 PM i would have dinged level 80 :)
    I hope someone keeps an eye on Violet hold because it's prone to have some exploits. Such is the nature of that dungeon.
    You get 0 xp from mobs in the violet hold

11. Some people just level quickly.
    Some people also use methods to level faster then the actual leveling speed as well but if you are ahead of everyone else and you are alone in a zone it's gonna go fast :)