1. How long does it takes to reach lvl 80 ? What faction ?

Hi ! I'm making a new char on this realm and I'd like to know how long will it takes to reach lvl 80 ? ( /played I mean ) thanks :)

And I'd like to know wich faction should I join ? Horde or Alliance ? ( I'm more into PvP ) ( I'm going to play rogue )

MemorieZ
    Record I saw on Molten Lordaeron, before they ever let anyone transfer to the Lordaeron, was 6 days level 80. Without anyones help.

3. Record I saw on Molten Lordaeron, before they ever let anyone transfer to the Lordaeron, was 6 days level 80. Without anyones help.
    Oh it is possible to transfer to Lordaeron ?

And what about PvP situation ? What faction is the most active ? ( pvp guilds etc... ) ?

4. Oh it is possible to transfer to Lordaeron ?

And what about PvP situation ? What faction is the most active ? ( pvp guilds etc... ) ?
    He prob means the Old Lord which is why he said ''Molten Lord'' :) I haven't got to 80 yet to pvp so... Theres like only 30-40 ish 80's on the server soo... Hard to judge :P

5. Oh it is possible to transfer to Lordaeron ?

easy anwser alliance

6. easy anwser alliance
    Horde is not active ? Gets recked ?

7. Alliance tend to be stronger in PvP (hint: humans) so if you like to PvP probably join alliance

8. Horde is not active ? Gets recked ?
    as Kelthuzzad said before there is only few 80 chars so its way too early to judge who will be better faction in PVP.faction ratio is almost 50/50 and you cant faction change so my quess is PVP will be pretty balanced.just pick faction you feel like playing ,i picked horde :D
    Edited: December 19, 2015

9. Anyone have some tips for me I burned of wow cant pass 71 lvl? :( I really trying but can't.

10. Anyone have some tips for me I burned of wow cant pass 71 lvl? :( I really trying but can't.
    Play something else? i for example just play GTA V and Fallout 4 till wotlk is in a playable state.

11. Well I would,especially witcher 2 and 3 but dont have pc for that :/

12. Anyone have some tips for me I burned of wow cant pass 71 lvl? :( I really trying but can't.
    I get burned out and straight up bored after leveling one class, especially between 70-80 (because it takes so damn long) to the point where I no longer care and quit or re-roll, so now I have 3-4 chars on 2 accounts and none of them is lvl 80 yet xD I should pick a main and stick with it, but I can't.

Taking a break helps, after some time you will miss WoW for sure. Only problem with that is falling behind everyone else - gear, achievements, gold etc...

13. I always thought Alliance levels easier. The quests just have a better flow I guess.
    As for PVP, pick whatever you want, minmaxing is not that important in WoW. What would you say about balance if everyone who is even remotely interested in PVP would roll human paladin? Don't be that spineless.

14. Both faction sides are quite fluent to the levelling. But yea, due to low exp in WOTLK dungeons on Lordaeron and missing RDF, levelling from 71-80 is quite a nightmare.
    I had around 19 toons on retail and levelling none of them was this hard, as its here.

Reasons are quite others too as well, like bugged chain quests. Now don't link me an ***** achievement here saying all quests working. Rather you should know there are a total of a lot quests in a zone and you get achievement only for around 80% completion.
    item spawn timers are also changed and kept as standard which is not good for a realm holding 5k population on its low traffic times even.

So yea, choose any faction you want to but get ready for wotlk levelling nightmare.

p.s. dont cry over here 80's that levelling is easy i know what 90% of you did in COS and Azjol-Nerub xD

15. My bank alt has almost 180 hours /played. But it is still damn level 1...

It depends on how fast YOU can do it, not on someone else's /played result.

To level by questing you need to complete almost all quests in each area - that's about 70 quests per area on average. To level by dungeons you need to completely clear each dungeon in your level range about 7-8 times, in addition to questing between dungeon runs.

12 Last