1. State of dungeons and their heroic modes

So, what is the dungeons current state? 2 days ago Ahn'Kahet was closed and i hear that Oculus is closed right now too. Why there is no information about this?

Also, which hc dungeons are also closed? And if so, when will they be enabled to do to gear up for upcoming Naxxramas/OS/EoE raids?

2. There was a thread about all the bugs and issues in dungeons and heroics but it got removed after a day.

3. utgarde keep: works without any major problems

stratholme: chrono lord(3rd boss) doesnt do anything and cant be attacked so he blocks the way

ahn kahet: closed i think

violet hold: works but seems the small minions from portals are way overtuned

halls of stone: dont know last time server crashed when we started event :( bugged after

oculus: closed i think

nexus: havent been but works i think

azjol: worked but the event before 2nd boss was strange

draktharon: works

gundrak: works only issue here is that bosses cant be interrupted so you cant do the 1 achievement

hall of lightning: works

utgarde pinnacle: works

4. Nearly every single boss is bugged, some more than others but it doesn't matter. Wrath should not have been released like this they legit rushed the **** out of it and now its a complete **** show.

5. From today´s experience
    Azjol Hadronox kept spamming grip/poison/poison cloud every 5s so it´s not doable without shaman or druid.
    Nexus Ormorok has realy bad scripting and u get randomly killed during his fight by invisible spikes , so gl dodging those.
    UP was fine,maybe just add dmg Phase 1 prot- drake dropping boss.

6. There was a thread about all the bugs and issues in dungeons and heroics but it got removed after a day.
    Yes dunno why actually since it was a pretty tame thread which just discussed the state of the current content seems like they don't like constructive criticism here at all or something i posted there as well.
    Edited: December 17, 2015

7. Yes dunno why actually since it was a pretty tame thread which just discussed the state of the current content seems like they don't like constructive criticism here at all or something i posted there as well.
    Thread was never deleted, it was moved to QA section which is not available to community members. Malaco even made a reply before the thread was moved.

We prefer bugs being reported in the Bug Tracker instead of people opening threads about them on forum.

8. Thread was never deleted, it was moved to QA section which is not available to community members. Malaco even made a reply before the thread was moved.

We prefer bugs being reported in the Bug Tracker instead of people opening threads about them on forum.
    You mean you don't want new players/ people still levelling to see that your most complete wrath of the lich king server is a shambles. Just like the tbc content was. I was kind of hopeful you weren't rushing to release the content and I even had faith you had most things working but once again you keep proving many people right. You had potential with this server. Such a shame.

9. You mean you don't want new players/ people still levelling to see that your most complete wrath of the lich king server is a shambles. Just like the tbc content was. I was kind of hopeful you weren't rushing to release the content and I even had faith you had most things working but once again you keep proving many people right. You had potential with this server. Such a shame.
    WotLK content was launched a week ago, if you expect perfection right away then maybe you forgot this is a private server. All bugs reported are quickly looked at by the QA and fixed as soon as possible. As soon as we saw that bug report thread, the QA starting testing what was reported to be bugged.
    You can stop playing and come back in a few months (or even less) if you're expecting perfection. Otherwise, keep your complaints regarding small issues to yourself. Or open a proper bug report as it should be done and it'll be looked at as soon as possible.
    One bug here and there while the vast majority of content is working as intended, 1 week after launch, are not reasons for that.

10. Can u give us some information about closed heroics and when will they be enabled to farm? Pretty important for us raiders to get some gear from there :)

11. You mean you don't want new players/ people still levelling to see that your most complete wrath of the lich king server is a shambles.
    Yeah, it's not like we have an entire page on our website where people are able to see all existing bugs and issues. Having bug reports scattered all around the forums instead of having them all nicely formatted on one place (aka Bug Tracker ), doesn't make a lot of sense.

12. Pos would be nice to see ,finally,scripted.

13. People should stop whining on forums about the state of the server and report on the correct section. On the other hand, your motto here is "the most complete WotLK server". I guess you created a hype train that people believed and then we got this. You atracted many people to play here (not only former Warmane players) and that was a clever move, but now the hype train turned against you. Don't expect people to not to blame the current bugs.

14. If oculus is closed no1 cares anyway :D that instance you are doing only once.

15. "World most complete" is actually exactly what it states. This server demonstrates a vastly amount of perfectly scripted Mob AI (Artificial Intelligence), Pathing and LoS. Sure, some mobs does not do nothing at all but, for the most part, all los/pathing/mob ai works. I've been playing on hundreds of private servers so I know what im talking about. For example, Skadi the ruthless. That fights demonstrates scripting at its finest. You can constantly see him during the gauntlet, where he is about to place the aoe, he is even standing still for a bit so that you get a chance to fire harpoons at him. So give these guys a break and actually commend them for putting up with all you whiners out there and that they're constantly improving the server. And as always, this is a FREE server, if you dont like it, you might as well move on and play retail if you want to play a game that suits you.

Keep up the good work Warmane!

123 Last