1. Does rogue feel less...

entertaining to level? Im lv 10, but my dmg is too low to even do quests mobs since their mainly bunch into 3 and its really hard as a low level.

I have experience as a rogue but i really am turn off by low lvl dmg and how hard it is to finish 1 quest due to group of mobs..

Any tips ? or i just need gears lol.

2. ambush hits super hard at low lvl, btw rog low lvl lvling is pretty hard.

3. Yea I also had a similar issue at low levels. That's why early on I leveled in a group.

4. Lowlvl Rogue is crap. You have no crit, no attack power, no dodge, no talents, no sustain - nothing. You just have to suck it up, take a deep breath and reach higher level. Then it will become a lot more satisfying - more than any other class, I dare to say.

5. yeah
    its pretty much better than every other class later on
    especially that massive aoe grinding capability by rogues is just immense
    and you dont have any downtimes-
    pretty sick

6. yeah
    its pretty much better than every other class later on
    especially that massive aoe grinding capability by rogues is just immense
    and you dont have any downtimes-
    pretty sick
    What spec,skill gives me an easier leveling experience to aoe mobs?

7. pretty much everything except rogue
    #everythingexceptrogue

what lvl do we get ambush btw? Cant wait to see my rogue speed through quests !

8. pretty much everything except rogue
    Well, he's right here... Rogues have zero AoE if you don't count Blade Flurry. Like, absolutely zero.

What I'm talking about is the feel you get while roaming around and stalking. To me there isn't any other class that feels like the predator the rogue is. Warriors just run around killing stuff, hunters are probably the closest thing, but they get crushed easily when caught off guard, paladins run around keyboardsmashing, the rest of the classes are meh.

About Ambush - 18lvl.

9. On the flipside, you get an amazing class for leveling when you get to Northrend!

10. I play as assass currently lv 37( took me 3 days and 10h + I was slacking on making proofs and so :P ) and I am having alot of fun really, and I did not find questing hard at all.

11. You get the benefit of stealth, a huge plus in kill X mob, collect X items (not from mobs), and the like, not to mention the pvp part, impossile to screw up once you get vanish, and obviously avoiding enemy gankers, even higher level.

Problem are the kill X amount of mobs, or collect 20 horns and that kind of crap, you gotta do it 1 by 1...But I do recall it being fun, and if you get your hand on weapons for your level from dungeons, its even better since most of your damage is based on weapon damage.

EDIT: also worth mentioning you get a similar experience with druids, but you trade the uniqueness of the rogue and all their tools for the survivability and versatility of the druid so up to you obviously.

Imho rogue is a FUN class, for sure, but probably not my first one to level up in a server. I'll most likely carry one on my other account once I get 80 or possibly even once I get my DK.
    Edited: January 24, 2016

12. Yea, I thought I was the only one; struggling through Westfall...

13. Yea, I thought I was the only one; struggling through Westfall...
    Nah, rogues are just generally hard on low level. They have always been. They're the class which changed the least from vanilla to WotLK in terms of leveling. That's the price you pay for having the highest single-target damage output in that time (sadly useless on low-level dungeons because of AoE). And that's why you level as Combat - to make yourself tougher and incease your main source of damage.