1. Did you like my screenshots?

Here's another, Top DMG as Unholy. Nyahahaha! Top 1 as always. Oh my goodness.

What is the date of this Bgs?

2. Did you like my screenshots?

Here's another, Top DMG as Unholy. Nyahahaha! Top 1 as always. Oh my goodness gracious XD. I think I'm so awesome, that I'm a God... But I don't even go to church.

lol, but ally won. your dps really dont matter :P

3. I think I'm so awesome, that I'm a God...
    And what am I? :3
    Edited: December 17, 2015

4. getting proud of frotwolf pvp where 90% of ppl are bots is awful lol

5. Glad to see you're back Ilyanah.

Will your guild be doing Rated BGs anytime soon? Just curious, since I've been told that The Unchained has been "rebuilding" for 3 months now.

It's a good time to come back, with the season ending. Can start fresh on new season and hopefully do more Rated BGs as well (I'll be on a lot more starting January, since I'll be back on a school term :3)

6. Hahahahah you are funy person..:D Got youtube sub from me..:D

7. Never heard of you lol. Just another unneeded BG hero who cant even reach 2k in arena dafuq?

8. Never heard of you lol. Just another unneeded BG hero who cant even reach 2k in arena dafuq?
    true that, but she still funny
    i mean, dont you like it when people start posting only their bg scores? and their skill revolves around bg / city HKs?

no hate, but its funny xD

9. Hello. This is an attention whore thread. My usual thread.

Just saying that I am back.
    No one cares.

10. Don't worry, I'm still here.
    Same o/

Welsome back. I noticed that you came even more full of yourself, and thats great :'D

11. Make some 3s :D or even a rated bg's more often .

12. Oh so you are back? Glad to have some entertainment into the subforum with some narcissistic remarks! Lovley!

13. As elder god I have sensed your coming Ilyanah, I welcome you back to earth realm. If you ever need my assistance you will know where to find me.

14. Glad to see you're back Ilyanah.

Will your guild be doing Rated BGs anytime soon? Just curious, since I've been told that The Unchained has been "rebuilding" for 3 months now.

It's a good time to come back, with the season ending. Can start fresh on new season and hopefully do more Rated BGs as well (I'll be on a lot more starting January, since I'll be back on a school term :3)
    Great to see you too XD. I wish I could join RBGs against you guys, it would be fun to face you again. At the meantime I am being denied of leadership in The Unchained, well, No problem for me, I would love to be a regular member and do anything I want. I miss following orders, It has been a long time. ROFL.

Just saying that RBGs will not be under my control anymore, but if ever there is any RBGs, I will definitely be in it.
    Same o/

Welsome back. I noticed that you came even more full of yourself, and thats great :'D
    Yes, I'm so full, I'm gonna explode. Christmas season is always "Full of food" everywhere. Including here on WoW. We are always having a feast, and Allys are the main course. DELICIOUS!

I always gain weight after Christmas and new year. I need to cut some weight after the season, Or just simply, smoke drugs. Tell me if you want any, I got a lifetime supply, I could send them through FedEx, free of shipping charge, Christmas promo, limited time offer.
    As elder god I have sensed your coming Ilyanah, I welcome you back to earth realm. If you ever need my assistance you will know where to find me.
    Yes, I will find you. I also sense your calling, whatever future that lies ahead of us, I will embrace it. And I am going to bring you lots and lots of marijuana as a sign of thanksgiving to an Elder God. I will also bring music with me, written by Dr, Dre and Snoop Dogg and listen to it our session. I am coming, my Elder.

The ending didn't sound right..... :P

Edited: December 18, 2015

15. too bad u and ur guild still sux *** RIP

First 1234 ... Last