1. Worse time ever for a comeback theres nothing to do and server is dying I dont even feel like making threads anymore

2. Worse time ever for a comeback theres nothing to do and server is dying I dont even feel like making threads anymore
    Exactly right time to come back and being farmed by Alliance and getting bored of situation, because realm is more Alliance and more dead. ^^

3. Yay the queen is back!!!! Just kidding ,no one cares,gtfo

4. Did you like my screenshots?

Here's another, Top DMG as Unholy. Nyahahaha! Top 1 as always. Oh my goodness gracious XD. I think I'm so awesome, that I'm a God... But I don't even go to church.

that hunter and rogue after u are both 522 and skilled...with that team which i assume prolly is a premade u r top damage 12m damage in 18min and still lost! xD stop embarssing yorself ily.

5. ROFL! ROFL! ROFL!

This is my kind of fun. Finally, my haters has finally arrived. Just look at all your replies, getting mad about something totally worth nothing.

I missed you too guys. hehehehe.

6. Worse time ever for a comeback theres nothing to do and server is dying I dont even feel like making threads anymore
    Actually, It depends on who is making the threads. :D

7. I always gain weight after Christmas and new year. I need to cut some weight after the season.
    Haaaaa, fatty!

8. Did you like my screenshots?

Here's another, Top DMG as Unholy. Nyahahaha! Top 1 as always. Oh my goodness gracious XD. I think I'm so awesome, that I'm a God... But I don't even go to church.

this screen shows how bad u really are, top damage is nothing worth if u lose the bg
    and btw dmg=skill ? thats new....

k should be enough food for the troll

9. this screen shows how bad u really are, top damage is nothing worth if u lose the bg
    and btw dmg=skill ? thats new....

k should be enough food for the troll
    brosif...she dont know skills like above 2k w.o wintrading, her mindset revolves around premading with 3 healers and getting hks midfield
    shes not even a troll xD, trolls have more words in their vocabulary than rofl , getrekt , ipwn
    but if you do want to troll the living **** out of her, make a rogue, camp her and do /rofl whenever she dies....you're gonna **** bricks @ the amount of fun you're gonna have

search the cata / mop forums, if the threads are still there you'll find some interesting screens when the 3 healer - 2 dps premade or 8 man premade got megarekt #norated

#nohate

10. this screen shows how bad u really are, top damage is nothing worth if u lose the bg

11. Me in retail :3

5/5 won today.
    So it's true? Alli can actually win a bg? I thought it was just a myth...*fires up retail*

12. Your numbers (ally and hordies) are nothing vs Beelzebul, MUAHAHAHA <3.

13. this thread is more salty than my chips :|

14. She doesn't know the diference between "Hate" and laughing at her.
    We're not hating your posts, we're just having fun and laughing about your weak mind trying to get attention. But you should be careful with that attention you're trying to get, because this just makes you look stupid :c

First 12345 ... Last