1. And since when were you princess? Didn't you autonamed it yourself?
    There is a story on how I became Queen. It's an awesome story, really qualified for a movie. Pay me $500 and I shall tell you.

2. you are fat and ugly, you are even not a woman lol no one loves you in your real life stop looking for attention here

3. said the guy who puts a chick on his profile pic, sad one sad one indeed
    dont play me the white knight here ;D

4. you are fat and ugly, you are even not a woman lol no one loves you in your real life stop looking for attention here
    Do some research, and you will see me. Who says women can't play WoW better than men.

5. Do some research, and you will see me. Who says women can't play WoW better than men.
    So you're saying Women are as good as or even better as men like a femen, but you still want to show off with what you call "pretty" k thats ****ed up

6. There is a story on how I became Queen. It's an awesome story, really qualified for a movie. Pay me $500 and I shall tell you.
    I don't think your "personal info" has that value, i'd say $1 and you'd be someone's slave, Sad True Is Sad...

7. Laveh is in the eirh* <3
    dude, you are such a cutie!!!

wanna send me your phone number???

8. dude, you are such a cutie!!!

wanna send me your phone number???
    Lol. Should I be flattered (?)

9. So you're saying Women are as good as or even better as men like a femen, but you still want to show off with what you call "pretty" k thats ****ed up
    That made no sense, but I do know whenever I look in the mirror, I see a pretty asian.

10. Well as Alliance main player I can say that on the BG's she's very good and knows how to play DK.I really enjoy the battleground when she's there makes PvP enjoyable,also I like when I pawn her she always target me to get revenge,also without healers around her which is pretty RARE she dies like in 10 seconds.Sarcastic too much,no hate but that's the truth.Respect anyway to the crownless queen.

11. aguador9986
    Yes,ur'e cute LOL me like u 2 :D

12. He first puts on makeup, than he puts on girls clothes, than he goes in clubs and sings gay songs.

That is the story of how he became the Drag Queen.

13. why you posting screenshots where you was abusing low geared un-skilled players? can we see any screenshot with real PvP? like Rated BG ? oh,i forget, The Unchained are not that good to play RBGs :D

First ... 678910 Last