1. Oh you are the DK i just killed when he was without the help of his guildies and pansy healer? cute.
    Also, come back when you have a glad title then you can be more credible.

2. Oh you are the DK i just killed when he was without the help of his guildies and pansy healer? cute.
    Where one is pretty much vulnerable without the aid of their guild, well if you aren't prepared for it.

3. Well at last I'm glad that m not the only one who claims that he/she is nothing without guildies and healers around 1v1 suck.And in the end of the day this boy girl fan got alot attention that's last post I made for IT person.PS:That cute boy tho lol.

4. Where one is pretty much vulnerable without the aid of their guild, well if you aren't prepared for it.
    As in retail as in here, i never had issues topping the kills in a bg be with or without healers and guildmates, if he/she comes here boasting about being carried by a guild without even having a glad title or 2k gear it´s just farts in the wind, doesn´t even make people mad, just /facepalm real hard and lol and the pretention.

5. Oh you are the DK i just killed when he was without the help of his guildies and pansy healer? cute.
    Yeah, he got killed 1v1 by my 510 ilvl retri paladin too yesterday when he came alone, without his pocket healer in AB :D

6. Yeah, he got killed 1v1 by my 510 ilvl retri paladin too yesterday when he came alone, without his pocket healer in AB :D
    It´s pretty easy, specially when frost DKs couldnt hold their own vs arms warr in MOP, the dps spec who could actually cause issues if played well was Unholy, so this lil peanut is just talking nonsense, if people came here more often posting the scores of their premades i think he/she whould cover is/hers eyes in shame lol

7. HAHAHA! Everyone has same point of view of this thread. This is made to annoy people that gets easily annoyed by these nonsense.

And for the record. I'm a master of Unholy than Frost. And I also play Blood for fun. Im the Jill of all trades when it comes to Death Knights.

CHECK THIS EPIC SCREENSHOT TAKEN ON THE VERY FIRST DAY OF 2016!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR! Check out my KILLS TODAY! MUHAHAHA!

8. CHECK THIS EPIC SCREENSHOT TAKEN ON THE VERY FIRST DAY OF 2016!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR! Check out my KILLS TODAY! MUHAHAHA!

666... You will be punished with the eternal fire...
    Edited: January 1, 2016

9. oh'no i hasto sit on ily's body again welcome back ;P

10. oh'no i hasto sit on ily's body again welcome back ;P
    Hehehe, Thanks!

11. you are still very far from the king dk

12. Stop feeding that troll already.

13. Some people just can't go over the fact that ily has been owning allies since WOLTK.
    Welcome back.

First ... 78910 Last