1. The Queen is BACK!

Hello. This is an attention whore thread. My usual thread.

Just saying that I am back. Any violent, brutally violent and Verbally Violent, posts.... hehehe. Are welcome here in this thread.

Hi to my all my haters out there... I love you all and thank you so much for you support! I will see you guys soon in Arenas, BGs or wherever you may be hiding in.

BTW. Please watch my videos on youtube or in my very own, super duuuper awesome website: www.ilyanah.shivtr.com and make me more popular.

Here are my games awhile ago, all win, no losses and all top 1 in DMG. OMFG i'm so freakin awesome! I amaze even myself! Yeeeehaaaw!

Thank very very very much.

2. I lagged when I clicked on your website, could you fix that please?

3. I lagged when I clicked on your website, could you fix that please?
    You lagged cuz it was super awesome, that it needs a super high end PC or Device to view it. hehehehe.

Imagine 40 or more videos loads right infront of you.

4. Thank you, it's feels great to be back. 2 months without WoW is like in an Asylum. I need to kill Allys or I would go crazy!

I was expecting the ragers to say something by now. I would love to hear from them, since this thread is made for their very eyes.

5. il just carefuly follow this thread for the lulz. you should proly post some videos from arenas and stuff to make em extra salty :|

6. il just carefuly follow this thread for the lulz. you should proly post some videos from arenas and stuff to make em extra salty :|
    Oh I'm on that! And it's christmas. A gift for all Alliance. Coming from the bottom of my heart. I love them so much. I would go crazy without them.

7. Thank you, it's feels great to be back. 2 months without WoW is like in an Asylum. I need to kill Allys or I would go crazy!

I was expecting the ragers to say something by now. I would love to hear from them, since this thread is made for their very eyes.
    They're all asleep at this hour. They'll probably see this thread between all of their five minute BG queues after they get home from school tomorrow.

8. Hmm no reply yet. I guess they don't come when you expect them eh?

9. Hmm no reply yet. I guess they don't come when you expect them eh?
    you chose a bad time to come back ily, most of the decent and skilled people left when the staff stopped giving a single **** about any other warmane server than lord.
    wb tho'

10. Everyone just kinda stopped playing on Frostwolf...

11. came back when every1 left and now she thinks that shes god :D

12. came back when every1 left and now she thinks that shes god :D
    No, I'm Mother Mary. XD

13. came back when every1 left and now she thinks that shes god :D
    Don't worry, I'm still here.

14. Don't worry, I'm still here.
    Did you like my screenshots?

Here's another, Top DMG as Unholy. Nyahahaha! Top 1 as always. Oh my goodness gracious XD. I think I'm so awesome, that I'm a God... But I don't even go to church.

Edited: December 17, 2015

123 ... Last