1. Any casual leveling group/guild around?

So i'm very excited about this realm but to be honest i haven't played for some time now and kinda lost all my connections to anyone related to this game. And frankly i hate playing alone ( you know...nobody to challenge or brag too about your loot ). So i'm just curios if there's any mature groups around playing ( not hardcore meaning "must be on every night" and **** like that ).

Thanks and i hope to see you ingame !

2. Murmur guild, alliance side. Best folks you'll ever meet! Or try this guild: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....-is-recruiting!

3. On horde you can try <Few Bad Men>, just an invite all leveling guild so don't expect much except having some people to chat with from time to time.

4. <Alliance side>
    Hey,
    To be honest, this is my first reply here since it changed from molten, since I only recently (month ago) got active.
    You're looking for a 'casual leveling' guild, so I suppose the guild I'm an officer in 'Casually Leveling' might be something for you.
    We're a relaxxed bunch of people in a guild where anyone can invite everyone, but people just invite those they play with and have fun with. Higher ranks help out quite a lot with the lower ranks, and will in a week or two move to a sister guild for those more inclined for endgame raiding.

We're currently working on getting a decent website up, but until that time, activity is high and the guild is always in a good mood. There are no real requirements in term of activity, only in social matters (i.e. don't be a d*ck)

Feel free to ask around, there's always somebody online or looking at global. You can also add me 'Stikstof' and send me a whisper whenever you're on.