1. Why are DKs still playable by some ppl without lvl55 char?

Why are DKs still playable by some ppl without lvl55 char?

2. How do you know they dont have a level 55?

All I see here is butthurt.

3. And you can be sure that someone has / has not lvl 55+ character... how exactly?

4. i can make you proof because i dont play at Lord atm xD

5. Proof is a friend of mine that doesnt have lvl55 on lord and is still playing his DK.

Ofc I dont mind him playing his DK. Also he got a lvl 50 char anyways, so he would be close to the requirement.

6. its coz life sux and always u on the wrong side of the coin #NeverLuckyUnite
    reminds me when ppl got skin in LoL for good behavior and there were few boasting how they got like milion bans and yet they got skin :D while i got 1 chat restriction (that they removed it later after i wrote to them) and i didnt win it :>
    thats how it is, dont cry and if its really bothers u, just PM some gm with the name of the char - justice demands retribution

7. Proof is a friend of mine that doesnt have lvl55 on lord and is still playing his DK.
    Again, where is the proof? Can't expect something to be done just because you stated that that is what's going on (without providing feasible evidence).

8. if it is true that he saw it at hes friend ACC....why would he give u any proof ? u think he would wana **** up hes own friend and get him locked or baned or w/e?:) damn use brain a bit :)

9. My guess is that they checked his account, saw a 50 - something level character and just let it pass instead of deleting the DK straight away.

10. Proof is a friend of mine that doesnt have lvl55 on lord and is still playing his DK.

Ofc I dont mind him playing his DK. Also he got a lvl 50 char anyways, so he would be close to the requirement.
    He migth get banned by that.

11. can't see how he's able to play it. i created one without a lvl 55, and while it's still there i get a message saying i cant log in when i try to log in.

12. if it is true that he saw it at hes friend ACC....why would he give u any proof ? u think he would wana **** up hes own friend and get him locked or baned or w/e?:) damn use brain a bit :)
    Wasn't asking for proof, just making a statement. It was the OP that volunteered information about it being "his friend", could have easily left that part out, not that it changes anything. Why even come on the forums about something "a friend" is doing that could potentially "harm" them? LoL

13. Wasn't asking for proof, just making a statement. It was the OP that volunteered information about it being "his friend", could have easily left that part out, not that it changes anything. Why even come on the forums about something "a friend" is doing that could potentially "harm" them? LoL
    Cos his friend either does exist or has a level 55.
    The OP is clearly just lying, trying to stir up trouble.

14. ...Or your friend maby have alts you don't know. ppl have "private time" charachters.

12 Last