1. Question about Lordaeron

Hey guys I had a quick question about Lordaeron.

I made my character on Deathwing because it was a x7 server, even though the population was pretty good, most people were already level 80 and I couldn't find anyone to quest with.

Since Lordaeron is a x1 server and is the most populated, I was wondering if dungeon finder is used a lot as a low level. For example, on retail WoW as soon as I hit level 15 I would queue dungeon finder and get into a dung pretty quick. Is it the same for this realm? Do low levels do dungeons a lot since it's a x1 and pretty populated. I would assume so because it's a good way to level up and get gear.

Thanks

2. The dungeon finder is disabled on Lordaeron in its entirety. Lots of people do create groups using global and summon stones, however.

3. The dungeon finder is disabled on Lordaeron in its entirety. Lots of people do create groups using global and summon stones, however.
    So you should quest all the way to level 80?

4. So you should quest all the way to level 80?
    you can still do dungeons, you just have to make the group and then walk to the dungeon location. personally i'd just quest instead of wasting your time in global trying to find a group.

5. you can still do dungeons, you just have to make the group and then walk to the dungeon location. personally i'd just quest instead of wasting your time in global trying to find a group.
    Yeah I think I will be heading back to Deathwing, that dungeon finder tool was really useful even after lvl 80

6. Completly agree. Blizzlike realms are nice, but rdf is a retail feature, if you disable it, it's not blizzlike...

7. Completly agree. Blizzlike realms are nice, but rdf is a retail feature, if you disable it, it's not blizzlike...
    i can't find the actual post, but a mod at one point said something along the lines of "lord isn't a blizzlike realm, it's warmane like". so the blizzlike thing holds no ground.