1. This topic is so full of s**t ,stop whining about the future of MOP on Warmane or inventing gold k numbers.It is what it is,you left for retail just stay there.
    Why you come write in here if is so great there?
    Believe it or not there are some ppl who enjoy the MOP realm as it is and there are lots of them.
    If you don't like MOP on Warmane it's fine ..go! ... leave!...but stay gone forever don't come back and complain about Warmane or brag about how nice is retail!

2. This topic is so full of s**t ,stop whining about the future of MOP on Warmane or inventing gold k numbers.It is what it is,you left for retail just stay there.
    Believe it or not there are some ppl who enjoy the MOP realm as it is and there are lots of them.
    If you don't like MOP on Warmane it's fine ..go! ... leave!...but stay gone forever don't come back and complain about Warmane or brag about how nice is retail!
    Rather you like or dislike Frostwolf depends on alot of things. Some people are new to MoP and they just like the new experience, Im gonna guess thats the main reason why some people like this realm in the state that it is now. For me, the only reason I (I guess) like this realm is because Im just too hooked on the game and well because Ive invested alot of time on it. Overall, my experience on this realm is pretty stale at the moment since Ive been here for a long time, since day 1. Ive been patiently waiting for something cool to happen, but overall nothing huge has happened yet. If youve been here since day 1 like me and stuck to this realm for as long as I did and you still enjoy playing here like its your first day in MoP then i envy you. Theres a reason why people are angry and demand changes and theres is no need for you to be mad at the community for wanting something new. I cant afford to play retail so Im stuck here. And trust me if youve actually pulled as much as content as I have from this server like I have youre gonna realise that theres is not much left. And I know you can ask why wont I just leave, but like i said before Im hooked on it and Ive invested too much time and effort on my characters to just give up. Thats the only reason Im still lurking on these forums, because I still have hope for this, even though people can just call me stupid for thinking in that direction i dont really care.

3. Rather you like or dislike Frostwolf depends on alot of things. Some people are new to MoP and they just like the new experience, Im gonna guess thats the main reason why some people like this realm in the state that it is now. For me, the only reason I (I guess) like this realm is because Im just too hooked on the game and well because Ive invested alot of time on it. Overall, my experience on this realm is pretty stale at the moment since Ive been here for a long time, since day 1. Ive been patiently waiting for something cool to happen, but overall nothing huge has happened yet. If youve been here since day 1 like me and stuck to this realm for as long as I did and you still enjoy playing here like its your first day in MoP then i envy you. Theres a reason why people are angry and demand changes and theres is no need for you to be mad at the community for wanting something new. I cant afford to play retail so Im stuck here. And trust me if youve actually pulled as much as content as I have from this server like I have youre gonna realise that theres is not much left. And I know you can ask why wont I just leave, but like i said before Im hooked on it and Ive invested too much time and effort on my characters to just give up. Thats the only reason Im still lurking on these forums, because I still have hope for this, even though people can just call me stupid for thinking in that direction i dont really care.
    Well...I play since february on this MOP realm,I played Cata last year and two years back I was playing Wotlk.I'm just a casual player 2-3 hours a day and even skip a few days in a week and even so I feel like I lose to much time playing this game...but i guess I can get a ideea of how are you feeling.Sure I would like to see something new in this MOP realm but if it wont come to soon maybe it;s for the better for me...I'm just PVPing ...some BGs and arena for fun if my char is full 522..maybe some enemy faction hunting in places where they usualy come to camp lowbies!The less time this game is taking from me the more I enjoy it!..That's my thought!

4. Well...I play since february on this MOP realm,I played Cata last year and two years back I was playing Wotlk.I'm just a casual player 2-3 hours a day and even skip a few days in a week and even so I feel like I lose to much time playing this game...but i guess I can get a ideea of how are you feeling.Sure I would like to see something new in this MOP realm but if it wont come to soon maybe it;s for the better for me...I'm just PVPing ...some BGs and arena for fun if my char is full 522..maybe some enemy faction hunting in places where they usualy come to camp lowbies!The less time this game is taking from me the more I enjoy it!..That's my thought!

I guess the amount of time that you put in the game allows you to enjoy the game more than others. As for me, when i take a break and come back after like a week I dont see it any different than it was before. Maybe I take like 5 minutes to change my transmog and thats it. AFK-ing in Orgrimmar is all i have left.

5. I find it quite disrespectful to come here with such negativity. It was clear from the start that Lordaeron is our focus and our project that proved to be very successful. We have stated numerous times that both Deathwing and Ragnaros will have same fixes Lorderon has and that Frostwolf is being worked on. New patch will be released with numerous fixed and new content. Patience.
    LOL, I don't get how dare you say 'disrespectful'. No offense, but before you write something like that, think twice for the love of God. You guys, Warmane staff, promised changes on MOP back on February when you were streaming as Kaer, Spark, Borrean and Emp, drinking some alcohol etc.... Back then you promised A LOT of things that you gonna do 'soon' and 'in near future'. On 'devlog' you wrote so many things that you most likely EDITED after few days because you said 'in 2-3 weeks....something gonna happen'. As a Molten member for almost a 5 years, I find it offensive that you write us something like 'disrespectful' because only the thing that is disrespectful here is such a lies you promised in 2015. No need to take this thread as offense, but for the love of God, don't try to judge community impatience because it already took you way longer then it should.

6. LOL, I don't get how dare you say 'disrespectful'. No offense, but before you write something like that, think twice for the love of God. You guys, Warmane staff, promised changes on MOP back on February when you were streaming as Kaer, Spark, Borrean and Emp, drinking some alcohol etc.... Back then you promised A LOT of things that you gonna do 'soon' and 'in near future'. On 'devlog' you wrote so many things that you most likely EDITED after few days because you said 'in 2-3 weeks....something gonna happen'. As a Molten member for almost a 5 years, I find it offensive that you write us something like 'disrespectful' because only the thing that is disrespectful here is such a lies you promised in 2015. No need to take this thread as offense, but for the love of God, don't try to judge community impatience because it already took you way longer then it should.
    YEA! That the thing which I try to remember back in one other thread. Nice memory man.

About Borrean, isn't the first time were you or whoever from Staff said something and do not happen. We are clear or atleast me with that. But we as players have also a rule to judge something if isn't correct to us. So deal with atacks like this and keep your words.

7. I dont think WE need a lesson on patience. We're sitting here for months waiting for nothing to happen :) we are very patient... for now ;)

8. There sure are a lot of banned people in this thread. Also, i notice that a lot of my posts STILL get deleted, even after like a 4-5 month hiatus pretty much from the forum... I look again at threads and like "what happened to my post?!" Very disconcerting. Sure, I talked about salary and profit, but come on. Who doesn't?

I wonder about the future of WoW with their lower player base and this basically "free to play" (almost except for beg payment) deal...

9. 1 thread closed already so why not continue on another with same theme? haha warmane staff close this thread too

10. There sure are a lot of banned people in this thread. Also, i notice that a lot of my posts STILL get deleted, even after like a 4-5 month hiatus pretty much from the forum... I look again at threads and like "what happened to my post?!" Very disconcerting. Sure, I talked about salary and profit, but come on. Who doesn't?

I wonder about the future of WoW with their lower player base and this basically "free to play" (almost except for beg payment) deal...
    Yeah.
    I went on retail now because of aka Free to play WoW ( tokens).
    Still lurking here to read some stuff about Frostwolf. It's shocking. Broken promises over and over , no1 trust them anymore pretty much and its sad.
    Yeah some posts of mine got deleted as well. Well, it's just the truth. If they don't reconsider this isn't a good thing to begin with and they must understand that the community makes Warmane the most populated private server , and if they ignore them like this , it aint a good thing.
    Just shut down MoP and compensate the people for it on either Cata or the ancient mario game WoTLK. I think Kaer didn't want a MoP server after all right? This is the purest hint they don't give AF about MoP. And i'm honest with it. MoP was the worst xpac in WoW , messed up pvp. At least warlocks were competitive. They were in TBC and MoP only. Have u seen the Lock changes on Legion? They might as well delete the class
    MoP xpac is an abomination. WoD pvp is so much better tbh. Heard a lot of **** about it but when I'm actually playing it , every class seems viable. ( warlocks not so much). Yeah i'm biased.
    Screw MoP
    Edited: December 27, 2015

11. Yeah.
    Still lurking here to read some stuff about Frostwolf. It's shocking. Broken promises over and over , no1 trust them anymore pretty much and its sad.
    Yeah some posts of mine got deleted as well. Well, it's just the truth. If they don't reconsider this isn't a good thing to begin with and they must understand that the community makes Warmane the most populated private server , and if they ignore them like this , it aint a good thing.
    Just shut down MoP and compensate the people for it on either Cata or the ancient mario game WoTLK. I think Kaer didn't want a MoP server after all right? This is the purest hint they don't give AF about MoP. And i'm honest with it. MoP was the worst xpac in WoW , messed up pvp. At least warlocks were competitive. They were in TBC and MoP only. Have u seen the Lock changes on Legion? They might as well delete the class
    MoP xpac is an abomination. WoD pvp is so much better tbh. Heard a lot of **** about it but when I'm actually playing it , every class seems viable. ( warlocks not so much). Yeah i'm biased.
    Screw MoP
    I completely agree, dude. The one thing that differs is our opinion on MoP, but nevertheles, Kael DID say that he hates MoP. Meaning that they're testing our patience and will to milk the last couple of bucks out of our pockets (FW is after all the 2nd most populated realm), and when they see a slight drop in population they will wipe off the realm, hence the expansion. When you enter Warmane website, it says

""Warmane - the Private WotLK Server""
    Edited: December 27, 2015 Reason: Many typos...big finguhs.

12. Yeah.
    Screw MoP
    Agree with everything you said but 'WoD is good'. Wod is boring as fck for me. Played retail for years and I got tired of WOD, it is just up to individual person what expansion you prefer the most. I would vote for MOP over WOD and yeh, it is disappointing reading all this broken promises, I am not into WOW for some time but coming back again and again to read web expecting something new to see. Jk, sadness.

13. This topic is so full of s**t ,stop whining about the future of MOP on Warmane or inventing gold k numbers.It is what it is,you left for retail just stay there.
    Quick,someone call a nurse...this one has gone bad.

So what you are saying is that a game with around 65-70% of content unavailable is perfectly fine for you and...who else exactly? You really gonna have the set of stones to tell me that you are perfectly fine with a game where most of the stuff does not work period or is bugged to a point it might as well not work?
    People with the mindset like yours is the reason why random game devs from whatever hubs or games get away with crap.
    People don't whine and ***** if they A) are playing a game that is working as intended or B) don't care,it's not an opinion,it's a fact. Passion for something is a good drive for violence and lashing out in general. Look at the arabs,blowing **** up in a name of a man sitting on a cloud of pixie dust while snorting cocaine off his eleven virgins tummies.

First 123