1. the future of MoP in Warmane

dear warname staff,

at this point, it's more than clear that wrath is the future of warmane.

you've made your decision and whether we like it or not, it's your strategy, your decision, your server. it's a well known fact that Kaer is not fond of MoP, so it makes sense for you to focus on something he likes.

so please, let us know MoP players if we fit in your strategy at all. because most of us keep logging in on this content less sever with the hope that we will become the focus some day very soon (weeks)

If we don't please be honest with us and let us know so we can spend our time and attention on servers that have more content.

we do not need some paragraphs telling us what you are doing right now (devlog), we are way past that. what we need a clear strategy for the full development of the expansion, or your honest answer

as I mentioned before, it's clear that wrath is your future, and we should respect that.

please respect us, be honest with us and let us know. I promise I will be the first to recommend you to anyone that asks about a good wrath server.

2. lol

what makes you think they are going to be honest now?

ayyyyy lmao

3. They will let you know the future in the devlog that should have been released at 14 december but it will be released in a few days, I hope.

4. They will let you know the future in the devlog that should have been released at 14 december but it will be released in a few days, I hope.
    I guess you are from new players... let me fill it out.

Never trust the date given by them for any kind of release and update. Always there is "depend of....." even if they do not said it at all. If you are smart enough just open main page and scroll down news, just find out what I am trying to explain you. ;)

5. Warmane got 7 servers.
    Of them 6 are unatended servers.
    Not 1, not 2, S I X !!! (6) (VI).

The Wrath servers are playable but now that Lordareon is out, their playerbase can kiss goodbye any chance of getting attention someday, guys let's be clear on this: If the situation doesn't change you will never get a fix on those bugs that you've reported several months (years) ago.
    The Mop server doesn't have open all BGs or Dungeons (new or old), got several bugged quests, several class bugs, entire zones are closed.
    Cata? Im honestly surprised that a single person stills plays there considering that it's in worse state than Mop and is by far, the most ignored and forgotten of the six realms.

I said this on the other thread, the only thing we can do as players it's a very simple course of action:

No updates = Don't donate, don't play on the server at all. Ask your guild members to do the same.
    No fixes = Don't donate, don't play on the server at all. Ask your guild members to do the same.
    No changelog updates = Don't donate, don't play on the server at all. Ask your guild members to do the same.
    No patch = Don't donate, don't play on the server at all. Ask your guild members to do the same.

If everyone does this, if everyone doesn't play on thiose servers until the staff really makes a BIG upgrade to them. Then THAT will take the interest of the staff.
    Don't donate. Don't even log to do dailies.
    If they don't understand after losing money and population, nothing will make them change priorities.
    I know it's not realistic to expect everyone to be this drastic, but it's the only thing that could make an impact that we can do at this point. Move on and never come back if they don't start getting things done already.
    Edited: December 18, 2015

6. im boycoting pvp for 6 months now,
    bcoz 2 of most important (hunter) spells are broken, i suggest you guys do the same

7. Warmane got 7 servers.

The Wrath servers are playable but now that Lordareon is out, their playerbase can kiss goodbye any chance of getting attention someday, guys let's be clear on this: If the situation doesn't change you will never get a fix on those bugs that you've reported several months (years) ago.
    The Mop server doesn't have open all BGs or Dungeons (new or old), got several bugged quests, several class bugs, entire zones are closed.
    Cata? Im honestly surprised that a single person stills plays there considering that it's in worse state than Mop and is by far, the most ignored and forgotten of the six realms.

I said this on the other thread, the only thing we can do as players it's a very simple course of action:

No updates = Don't donate, don't play on the server at all. Ask your guild members to do the same.
    No fixes = Don't donate, don't play on the server at all. Ask your guild members to do the same.
    No changelog updates = Don't donate, don't play on the server at all. Ask your guild members to do the same.
    No patch = Don't donate, don't play on the server at all. Ask your guild members to do the same.

If everyone does this, if everyone doesn't play on thiose servers until the staff really makes a BIG upgrade to them. Then THAT will take the interest of the staff.
    If they don't understand after losing money and population, nothing will make them change priorities.
    I know it's not realistic to expect everyone to be this drastic, but it's the only thing that could make an impact that we can do at this point. Move on and never come back if they don't start getting things done already.
    You said it very good. Let me also add some to public.

We all know how are privates, especially when you can donate to help servers. Just take an look of this and it's stand right infront your eyes.

Donations are voluntary and cover the following:
    - Dedicated servers, including live, internal and backup servers
    - Professional staff and service expenses
    - Security expenses, including anti-DoS services
    - Development and expansion of website and realm infrastructure
    - Maintenance and promotion of Warmane on social and video platforms
    - Seasonal tournament prize pools

No more words, you deal with it ;) Safe money, go and play real game and enjoy if you like real WoW go retail. ;)

8. I feel like Lordaeron is Warmanes spoiled son, while the rest of the realms are just forgotten and neglected. It makes me really sad thinking about it, i remember i started off on Frostwolf since it was a PTR realm, i went through the official opening, through the "moltdown" and i know there are people that stuck to the server as much as I have. I remember taking a one month break to devote myself to school at one point, and while not following the situation on Warmane, i really hoped for something new to happen, you know. Guess what, it didnt. The only major changes that I can remeber are the release of the long expected Cloud serpant riding, Achievement fixes, and my favorite, Archeology, that gave me something to do for like 2 days until i got both of the mounts. I do remember, while i was leveling in Lordaeron, while it was still in Vanilla stage which was around 2 months, I asked Proterean when are they gonna lauch old content on Frostwolf. He told me that its gonna take 3-6 months. So i was kinda prepared for this current scenario. The thing that really puzzled me was that devlog from a month ago where it said that some old content will arrive on Frostwolf, so i really didnt know who to believe now, since that devlog gave me too much (false) hope. I dont know what else to do on this realm. My main is full geared for 4 months now, I did PvE on my alt and even that got stale. Leveling so so boring because nowadays I take it as a chore more than an adventure, most likely because of the numerous broken quests. I got to the point when Im exalted with every faction, have a ****ton of mounts, farmed every tabard, Im just trying to scrape as much content as possible, just to keep me busy doing something. Im not even mad anymore, Im too tired and bored and I got used to the situation that I cant even get mad. I just wanted to point out a portion of my experience on Frostwolf, since everyone is willing to share their own opinion. Plus I really wanted to practice my spelling. Cheers xD

9. shhhhhhh shhhhhhhh stop talking
    just leave this place and stop complaining

10. I've decided to give up on this server...playing somewhere else till legion drops. And I am not the only one, all I do now is have Warmane's wow open in the background to chat with friends while I play where ever. I advise you all to do the same (unless you're playing Lord, then stay. You will get so much love and attention).

11. Warmane clearly has no future since they put all effort to the past (wotlk is quite outdated).

12. Warmane got 7 servers.

Except if you quit playing they'll just close the server, once the population gets low enough, that's what they did to sargeras, what makes you think they won't do it to FW? You play into their hand either way, best step now is to move on, according to public opinion on here, and go retail.

13. Except if you quit playing they'll just close the server, once the population gets low enough, that's what they did to sargeras, what makes you think they won't do it to FW? You play into their hand either way, best step now is to move on, according to public opinion on here, and go retail.
    Quitting is a win/win for everybody. People can go play MoP that get's regular updates and Kaer can shut down the one realm he never wanted open during his previous ownership.

14. I will give you tip. I left this server months ago for retail and dont regret it. With current system of ingame subscription items u can easily, after reaching 100 and lvling some proffs or doing dailies + garrison pay every month with 20-30k gold or worse scenario pay every 2nd month. I got last time a mount from winter veil and sold it for 51k gold. Imo in current state playing on private and donating for few parts of gear every patch update is more expensive than paying few bucks for blizzard. With keeping earning money in game u wont pay anything more than first 2 months and game itself.

123 Last