1. I will give you tip. I left this server months ago for retail and dont regret it. With current system of ingame subscription items u can easily, after reaching 100 and lvling some proffs or doing dailies + garrison pay every month with 20-30k gold or worse scenario pay every 2nd month. I got last time a mount from winter veil and sold it for 51k gold. Imo in current state playing on private and donating for few parts of gear every patch update is more expensive than paying few bucks for blizzard. With keeping earning money in game u wont pay anything more than first 2 months and game itself.
    Simply u dont play retail as token cost ~60k atm on EU. Clearly anyone can say anything over internet.
    Tho best ppl on mop can do is to move to Lord or anything else will be better than mop in current state, execpt molten cata which is completly broken.

2. Simply u dont play retail as token cost ~60k atm on EU. Clearly anyone can say anything over internet.
    Tho best ppl on mop can do is to move to Lord or anything else will be better than mop in current state, execpt molten cata which is completly broken.
    33k on my realm. It varies, not just from region to region, but realm to realm.

Plus with Garrison's you should be earning 60k a week at minimum. You just drown in it.

3. I find it quite disrespectful to come here with such negativity. It was clear from the start that Lordaeron is our focus and our project that proved to be very successful. We have stated numerous times that both Deathwing and Ragnaros will have same fixes Lorderon has and that Frostwolf is being worked on. New patch will be released with numerous fixed and new content. Patience.

4. I find it quite disrespectful to come here with such negativity. It was clear from the start that Lordaeron is our focus and our project that proved to be very successful. We have stated numerous times that both Deathwing and Ragnaros will have same fixes Lorderon has and that Frostwolf is being worked on. New patch will be released with numerous fixed and new content. Patience.
    We find it disrespectful that we are being kept in the dark and only after countless negative threads we get SOME shimmer of light. Where are the devlogs and changelogs. We was told within the day. The day passed and only lord's was up with no reason. During the next day we finally got told staff had to sleep and they would be up within the next few hours, we accepted that. Next day, still nothing, we had to make more QQ posts to finally get an answer. TWO WHOLE DAYS HAVE PASSED. Still no damn devlog and changelog for Cata and MoP. This is disrespectful to your audience that devote their time (and sometimes money) to give you a damn job.

When will this new patch be released? You have given countless deadlines in the past for this one patch. Cata are still waiting for Nefarian to be fixed so we can do HC BwD. Last boss in ToT4W still needs fixing, along with HoT quests. I don't see how lord will fix them 3. MoP is still waiting for Pet Battles, more bg's, more class fixes and just more content.
    Edited: December 18, 2015

5. We find it disrespectful that we are being kept in the dark and only after countless negative threads we get SOME shimmer of light. Where are the devlogs and changelogs. We was told within the day. The day passed and only lord's was up with no reason. During the next day we finally got told staff had to sleep and they would be up within the next few hours, we accepted that. Next day, still nothing, we had to make more QQ posts to finally get an answer. TWO WHOLE DAYS HAVE PASSED. Still no damn devlog and changelog for Cata and MoP. This is disrespectful to your audience that devote their time (and sometimes money) to give you a damn job.

When will this new patch be released? You have given countless deadlines in the past for this one patch. Cata are still waiting for Nefarian to be fixed so we can do HC BwD. Last boss in ToT4W still needs fixing, along with HoT quests. I don't see how lord will fix them 3. MoP is still waiting for Pet Battles, more bg's, more class fixes and just more content.
    You said just what I have in my mind.

6. @Borrenan Hahahhaah i would like to know how would you react and behave if you were in our shoes?

7. @Borrenan Hahahhaah i would like to know how would you react and behave if you were in our shoes?
    He probably wouldn't be acting like a spoiled child like most people here are being lately. I don't know why that's so hard to imagine.

8. I find it quite disrespectful to come here with such negativity. It was clear from the start that Lordaeron is our focus and our project that proved to be very successful. We have stated numerous times that both Deathwing and Ragnaros will have same fixes Lorderon has and that Frostwolf is being worked on. New patch will be released with numerous fixed and new content. Patience.
    We find it disrespectful that we are being kept in the dark and only after countless negative threads we get SOME shimmer of light. Where are the devlogs and changelogs. We was told within the day. The day passed and only lord's was up with no reason. During the next day we finally got told staff had to sleep and they would be up within the next few hours, we accepted that. Next day, still nothing, we had to make more QQ posts to finally get an answer. TWO WHOLE DAYS HAVE PASSED. Still no damn devlog and changelog for Cata and MoP. This is disrespectful to your audience that devote their time (and sometimes money) to give you a damn job.

I agree with Pollzdani completly.
    Borean you're acting like you're the victim here like we did something bad and promised **** that never happen to you .
    I worked as a gm on 2 servers before and never ever did i see this.
    If things couldnt get fixed in time we would give out explanation at least and appologies.
    Over here only thing we can get is banned because ban hammer policy didn't change even though we were promised it will change after the wipe.
    I thought the Hermes nazzi days were over...

9. I am reluctantly forced to agree with the others. Borean, your reply shows us a few things. 1.) Staff doesn't get it. 2.) We need much better customer service, and for a statement like that from a community manager, we need a new community manager too I guess. 3.) "it was clear from the start that Lordaeron is our focus" is completely incorrect, and I do not know if it is just a bold faced lie, or if I need to refer back to item #1. Most of the people playing on MoP did NOT start playing here after there was a hidden post somewhere a few months ago that announced Lordaeron would be the focus. And even for the 6 people who did start after that hidden post came into existence, I doubt they read it. Most everyone who started here on MoP did so with the understanding since you were offering MoP that it would garner appropriate focus, and that some yet-un-invented project would take all the focus, and we'd have to sit and read announcement after announcement about all these nice things that are being added to Lordaeron that MOP DOESNT EVEN YET HAVE (yes old dungeons).

But I think the most telling part of this thread is that OP was making a point that FROM THE START of this server and its predecessor players were lead to believe that MoP would receive appropriate efforts, and the community manager tries to tell us that FROM THE START they planned to focus on Lordaeron. And true or not, that makes OPs point exactly. Warmane doesn't give any information to its community, and that shows a lack of proper direction. A private game server MUST decide its direction directly from input from its community. And that will be the failure and nail in the coffin of Warmane. I've seen many a private server die because idealistic administration chose to ignore actual player needs.

The biggest emphasis here is pretty much only idealistic. It makes very little business sense. Which shows players that direction of the server is to satisfy administration, not players. Hey, lets make a server that will get very few donations per user versus our existing model, then we'll pay the bills by tricking the other servers players into thinking they are part of the plan to keep them donating. You know what, eventually people will figure it out and find a place to play that cares about the entire player-base.

10. He probably wouldn't be acting like a spoiled child like most people here are being lately. I don't know why that's so hard to imagine.
    Well if you are a cata fan, 6+ years, eventually someone will start to twitch and rant about things, that's my opinion, to me, MOP is taking Neltharion treatment.
    Then again, each and every one of us express views different from each other, or what we say, or promise.
    This goes for warmane members and staff, in the end we are all human after all.

Just be humble and patient like me, be happy with what you have now, better than nothing, despite some items being disabled by devs, but yeah, be humble for what is open to you.

11. 33k on my realm. It varies, not just from region to region, but realm to realm.

Plus with Garrison's you should be earning 60k a week at minimum. You just drown in it.
    Token's are region-wide, not realm.

12. Token's are region-wide, not realm.
    That moment when you are caught lying.ಠ_ಠ

13. Token's are region-wide, not realm.
    Are you really that stupid not to understand a simple concept? Token being region wide just means that they will have a different starting price for every region. This means that the minimum price on us server will be 30,000 gold while on eu server it will be 35000. The price will still vary based on demand and supply on every realm. That means every realm will have a different token price. Populated servers will have a higher demand so high price while less populated will have a lower price.

That person never claimed that tokens are realm wide but only stated that price varies on every realm which is true. The minimum price is static while the maximum could be different for every realm. Being region-wide just means that you can't use a token bought in us region on eu regions. That's just region restriction and has nothing to do with prices on each realm.

14. That moment when you are caught lying.ಠ_ಠ

Aye totally lying lmao.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Okay guess I was 2k off, so shoot me.

15. I find it quite disrespectful to come here with such negativity.
    Disrespect you say. Wow! Keeping the other realms content and update free is totally fine from your side however should we so much as ask for a breadcrumb and its disrespect... Wonder what else you consider disrespectful, cause I need to make a list now.

It was clear from the start that Lordaeron is our focus
    Then why did you guys EVER open the other servers, please close them down? Since I mean you wont get these naggy disrespectful people complaining right?

New patch will be released with numerous fixed and new content.
    This is like a very bad game of GO FISH!

Is what most of us have been showing you for quite a while.... However the phrase "Patience is wearing thin" is now in effect or wait... its disrespectful to you guys as well right? *Updating list*

First 123 Last