1. 2s, Any good ret with any other class.

BG
    1. Afflic
    2. Boomkin
    3. UhDK
    4. Frost Mage
    5. Rshammy

:>
    Frost mage is good in random bgs, but kinda useless with some comps in rated

2. Frost mage is good in random bgs, but kinda useless with some comps in rated
    I appreciate the Quote but this thread was about your own opinions right? Besides we had frost mage in our RBG and it worked out very well :>

3. 2s, Any good ret with any other class.
    What do u mean with "good" ret? I'm confused....

4. RBGS(random/rated):
    -Affi lock
    -Fire Mage
    -Balanced Dudu
    or basically any high dotting class

2's:
    Enha Sham
    Unh DK
    Ret Pala
    Feral Dudu
    Frost Mage

ps. Strictly talking about DPS classes,not healing ones.

5. 2's:
    Enha Sham
    Unh DK
    Ret Pala
    Feral Dudu
    Frost Mage

ps. Strictly talking about DPS classes,not healing ones.
    I see that you're trying to list DPS only but... I noticed that you mentioned Retri Paladin in it.... So, I'm confused once again >_>

6. What do u mean with "good" ret? I'm confused....
    I see you just reply others posts to get attention or start an unnecessary wordfight. But yes, good ret. I dont see the problem with that sentence. It's a ***** class I know but you still have to know how to master it :3

7. I see that you're trying to list DPS only but... I noticed that you mentioned Retri Paladin in it.... So, I'm confused once again >_>
    What's next you gonna bash BM hunter?

8. I see you just reply others posts to get attention or start an unnecessary wordfight. But yes, good ret. I dont see the problem with that sentence. It's a ***** class I know but you still have to know how to master it :3
    I'm just making fun about it man >_>
    And, btw... "have to know how to mastery it" doesn' t mean it will take you more than 20 minutes :'D

What's next you gonna bash BM hunter?
    No man, BM Hunter is pretty hard to play :|

9. I see that you're trying to list DPS only but... I noticed that you mentioned Retri Paladin in it.... So, I'm confused once again >_>
    Well,i am talking about "Warmane's" top dps list for PVP ofcourse.Every ****** can bash ret pally with 2set and gurth,so by that is one of the best dpsers(doesnt have to be brained class tho).If u better like i would replace Sub rogues with Rets,but imagine Sub rogue with 2set,2x kaleds,vial and blink,thats what warmane calls "balance" :D

10. I'm just making fun about it man >_>
    And, btw... "have to know how to mastery it" doesn' t mean it will take you more than 20 minutes :'D

No man, BM Hunter is pretty hard to play :|
    Oki, sorry senpai ;___;

11. Well,i am talking about "Warmane's" top dps list for PVP ofcourse.Every ****** can bash ret pally with 2set and gurth,so by that is one of the best dpsers(doesnt have to be brained class tho).If u better like i would replace Sub rogues with Rets,but imagine Sub rogue with 2set,2x kaleds,vial and blink,thats what warmane calls "balance" :D
    Actually I was trying to say that Retri could be a healer spec ... but i failed on my jokes T.T

Oki, sorry senpai ;___;
    Its all alright :3

12. Actually I was trying to say that Retri could be a healer spec ... but i failed on my jokes T.T
    You could say the same for like Enha shams and selfheals :D.

13. You could say the same for like Enha shams and selfheals :D.
    Tbh, I was about to say it... I crit 50k heal on my Enha, but still, Retris can heal for 120k WoG :V

14. Tbh, I was about to say it... I crit 50k heal on my Enha, but still, Retris can heal for 120k WoG :V
    Still Enha>Ret in any way :D

First 1234 ... Last