1. Still Enha>Ret in any way :D
    Well, Enha counter Retris, but still Retris are stronger than Enha in the general =p

2. Well, Enha counter Retris, but still Retris are stronger than Enha in the general =p
    Rets can get u only kinda in burst,but just slow/freez, dispell wings and los abit lawl, pretty much gg.

3. Rets can get u only kinda in burst,but just slow/freez, dispell wings and los abit lawl, pretty much gg.
    whaaat? :o Retris have insane dmg even without burst :V

4. whaaat? :o Retris have insane dmg even without burst :V
    So do Enhas,especially with kaleds + they have more ccs and roots :D

5. So do Enhas,especially with kaleds + they have more ccs and roots :D
    Retris have better damage, heals and and much more utility than enhas. For some reason the class/spec with more Gladiator titles are Retris =p

6. I think a Frost DK should be up there with boomkin/fire mages/affliction locks for dot damage in rbgs.

7. BGs:
    1. Me
    2. You
    3. Kenny (fuk u kenny <3)

Arenas:
    1. Me
    2. Trump
    3. You
    4. Tdot

8. Rouge
    Ret
    Feral
    Hunter
    Fire Mage
    EleShaman
    Disc
    Dk / Enh
    Decent Frostmage
    Rsham
    HolyPala
    Rdruid
    Balance Druid

And pls dont go after ladder since r1-3 in every bracket are the same 3 persons jk.
    Edited: December 18, 2015

9. I appreciate the Quote but this thread was about your own opinions right?
    smooth with the sarcasm, did I tickle a sensitive nerve by mistake?

Anyhow, when u play mage, ull understand wat I mean <3 meanwhile stick with warlock

10. smooth with the sarcasm, did I tickle a sensitive nerve by mistake?

Anyhow, when u play mage, ull understand wat I mean <3 meanwhile stick with warlock
    Tbh, I think Frost mage has a lot of things superior to Fire, but I guess Fire is still the best spec for RBGs

11. Tbh, I think Frost mage has a lot of things superior to Fire, but I guess Fire is still the best spec for RBGs
    Arcane Mages beg to differ; a BiS geared Arcane Mage would literally LITERALLY one-shot you. Talking from a RBG perspective at least.

12. Arcane Mages beg to differ; a BiS geared Arcane Mage would literally LITERALLY one-shot you. Talking from a RBG perspective at least.
    The diference is, Arcane mage needs much more pill, and stay in one safe place casting, while Fire doesn't need all that.
    Edit: And its easier to get oneshoted aswell.

13. smooth with the sarcasm, did I tickle a sensitive nerve by mistake?

Wasn't sarcasm, and I never bash mage in any way, it's a hard class, I cannot agree more. And warlocks is a pretty challenging class aswell.
    So I dont see the point with the "Stick with warlock" comment.

14. Wasn't sarcasm, and I never bash mage in any way, it's a hard class, I cannot agree more. And warlocks is a pretty challenging class aswell.
    So I dont see the point with the "Stick with warlock" comment.
    Warlocks are a hard class to play, same as any other class if played at high level. Yes, some are more easy to understand while other takes more practice but at the end it becomes easy. I hate when people say "Frost is the best spec" or " Fire is the best spec" and same goes for every other class. For example,FROST mages bring more cc with a longer duration while FIRE bring cc in a short duration.

Let me mention something that hasn't been mentioned in here : Prot warrior are amazing in rated bgs.

Also every class is great, it all depends on how you play it. I've seen many warriors either in bgs or arenas or world pvp. They never Intervene healers or heroic leap into trap so the healer doesn't eat it after scatter. The same goes for mages, they never blink into trap to prevent the healer from getting stuck in it.

Note for Kenny:
    Spoiler: Show
    I'm your father! .... lol
    Edited: December 19, 2015

15. 1. Retri, censure bugs (for 3 seasons l0l, enjoy glad rets)
    2. Rogue
    3. Afflic
    4. Enhance
    5. UH DK (despite bugs)

First 12345 ... Last