1. people state rets are easy to play.... yes, they are quite easy to play due to pretty huge amount of easy-to-use abilities, but rets- aswell as most other classes CANNOT spamm anything, simply due to there are cooldowns on skills (read spells)
    There is diferent damage abilities, its true that Retris can't spam, but all they need its to use other abilities while waiting for little cds (this abilties that u cannot spam, make a lot of dmg), there is other abilities that makes a lot of dmg but need to be casted. Then there is classes like Ferals and Rogues who can Spam but Mangle and Hemo isnt the best dmg ability, so all our dmg is in Shred and Backstab that we need to be behind the target, sadly, ur right and rogues can just get 2 No'Kaleds and hemo spec will be worth, but still Ferals and Rogues use energy, so is not that easy.

2. That explains why Retri Paladin is the class/spec with more Gladiator titles, right? And you barely see a Enha Shaman in the top ladder nowadays.

In duel, where they can just burst me down with every CD up, yea maybe your'e right, but not in arenas.

But I still don't understand why the Feral with Vial of Shadows and 2set T13. Don't get me wrong, I'm just trying to understand your point.
    Because Disci and Feral is op combo and ur killing everything

I dont get ur point with Retribution Paladins, i still havent met a good one in arena and i play often. You just have to know how to play against them, its easy to keep the paladin out of the game with several classes.

The problem is the supporting heal of the retribution paladin, which is a real big problem. I win 90% of the games against retribution paladin, rogue and ret sucks somehow, cause u cant get out of the stun, but nvm, i dont think retribution paladin is an op class (just the burst), you just have to know play against them. Its like playing against full geared warrior, dmg like hell, but no QQ about it

3. Because Disci and Feral is op combo and ur killing everything
    Yea, but I still don't see the point of that items.

I win 90% of the games against retribution paladin, rogue and ret sucks somehow, cause u cant get out of the stun, but nvm, i dont think retribution paladin is an op class (just the burst), you just have to know play against them. Its like playing against full geared warrior, dmg like hell, but no QQ about it
    Can I know what class are you playing? And your rating? Because you say you win 90% of the time you go agaisnt Retris, but the good ones have like 3/4 losses in the whole team.
    And, about the "you just have to know how to play agaisnt them", tell me about it :D

4. Yea, but I still don't see the point of that items.

Can I know what class are you playing? And your rating? Because you say you win 90% of the time you go agaisnt Retris, but the good ones have like 3/4 losses in the whole team.
    And, about the "you just have to know how to play agaisnt them", tell me about it :D
    Just play with a UH DK, stack the healing reduce, remove wings, cc pala (depends on combo) and gg

5. Just play with a UH DK, stack the healing reduce, remove wings, cc pala (depends on combo) and gg
    Uh... how do you remove wings as a UH DK? Or are you literally saying you play with a UH DK partner? (didn't answer his question but ok)

6. Uh... how do you remove wings as a UH DK? Or are you literally saying you play with a UH DK partner? (didn't answer his question but ok)
    Yes, I am playing with a UH dk

Its possible to copy a spell as a UH Dk, but copying wings, idk if thats a good idea

well its even possible, idk if bugged, to get the bugged seal as a dk (censure dot)
    Edited: December 24, 2015

7. Yes, I am playing with a UH dk

Its possible to copy a spell as a UH Dk, but copying wings, idk if thats a good idea

well its even possible, idk if bugged, to get the bugged seal as a dk (censure dot)
    Removing a spell is one thing, copying is another..
    Dk cant remove a spell from their target...

8. Removing a spell is one thing, copying is another..
    Dk cant remove a spell from their target...
    Noone said that, a mage can luckily remove it :)

9. Noone said that, a mage can luckily remove it :)
    *cough cough*

Just play with a UH DK, remove wings
    *COUGH COUGH*

10. Noone said that, a mage can luckily remove it :)
    well , in arena u dont really need luck to spellsteal wings from a pala xD
    infact its pretty easy :P

stop complaining about palas guys , mage hunter rogue enh shammy are all superior :P

11. yea but, if you didn't notice, you can basically play any class/spec with a Retri Paladin, that will be strong, and why? Great healings for a DPS, great Burst and amazing for turtle.
    Rets are only viable in vanguards to go for glad range and maybe ret feral if its played good

12. Rets are only viable in vanguards to go for glad range and maybe ret feral if its played good
    honestly, any ret/dps comp can go for glad range.
    vanguards is for mentally impaired people that use this comp to take advantage of the bugged damage.

13. Rets are only viable in vanguards to go for glad range and maybe ret feral if its played good
    As an avid rogue ret player, I feel I must correct you. Rank 2 last season was ret rogue mate! =)

14. Just play with a UH DK, stack the healing reduce, remove wings, cc pala (depends on combo) and gg
    Well, all depends of your rating... I mean, you're not playing agaisnt dummies, they will also lnow how to fight you back :D

Rets are only viable in vanguards to go for glad range and maybe ret feral if its played good
    Vanguards, Retri/Feral and Retri rogue are the best comps for Retri on my opinion.

15. Well, all depends of your rating... I mean, you're not playing agaisnt dummies, they will also lnow how to fight you back :D

Vanguards, Retri/Feral and Retri rogue are the best comps for Retri on my opinion.
    you forgot ret/ret fam :c

First ... 34567 ... Last