1. I could fix it but it just wouldnt be right ;_;
    There is nothing to be fixed. Things are just like that T.T

2. Rouge is the bestest class, Gentik is the bestest rouge, therefore Gentik is the bestest rouge eu.
    Who are you ?

3. Gentik, this guys doesn't know you... You had one job: Spam "GENTIK BESTEST ROUGE EU".
    How can you let this happen Gentik? >_<

4. Gentik, this guys doesn't know you... You had one job: Spam "GENTIK BESTEST ROUGE EU".
    How can you let this happen Gentik? >_<

5. Ohh, in that case is clearly Mesrinex's fault.

6. Nope. Was there before Molt down.
    Is moltdown the standard for old nelth players now? :(

7. Is moltdown the standard for old nelth players now? :(
    Just showing i'm not " new on nelth ". And you dont tell why everyone should know who you are dude.

8. Just showing i'm not " new on nelth ". And you dont tell why everyone should know who you are dude.
    Because "GENTIK BESTEST ROUGE EU!" Silly billy.

9. Because "GENTIK BESTEST ROUGE EU!" Silly billy.
    Who are you ?

10. Im gento bestest rouge ru :^)

11. I've seen a hunter named Bigbadrifle (I think that's his name) with an interesting SV spec solo groups of geared players in bgs. In fact I've never seen another hunter out dmg him regardless of spec, granted I don't play that often. SV spec is very powerful in the right hands IMO.
    lmao.. that huntard is just spamming "multi-shot" with his pve gears. :) ofc he will do lot of damage /kek

12. Healers: Rdruid, Hpally, Disc Priest, Rshammy.
    I couldn't agree more :)

13. lmao.. that huntard is just spamming "multi-shot" with his pve gears. :) ofc he will do lot of damage /kek
    Just like arcane mages in full PvE 1 shotting people, these people that run full PvE rely heavily on their team either for massive support or heals to perform well in terms of "damage", now if you were to catch 1 of these guys alone ... It's pretty clear what would happen.

First ... 9101112 Last