1. Just like arcane mages in full PvE 1 shotting people, these people that run full PvE rely heavily on their team either for massive support or heals to perform well in terms of "damage", now if you were to catch 1 of these guys alone ... It's pretty clear what would happen.
    considering how fire mage combust can be bandaged by anyone currently, and how frost pet doesnt scale with anything, has ****ty pathfinding, and runs oom all the time while dealing no damage whatsoever, im considering swapping to arcane lol

2. considering how fire mage combust can be bandaged by anyone currently, and how frost pet doesnt scale with anything, has ****ty pathfinding, and runs oom all the time while dealing no damage whatsoever, im considering swapping to arcane lol
    Man, there is few things I wanna say about frost and fire since everyone is saying that isn't worth to play it.

Frost Mage: Even with the pet bugged its still pretty OP, even more with those PvE trinkets. Just don't attack with the pet and save the mana for freeze only. Frost Mage is actually one of my anti-classes in arena, with a lot of cc, huge amount of dmg that can easily take 80% of my HP down with one Frost Nova. Not to mention that its almost impossible to make a good cc chain on a frost mage.

Fire Mage: People say that combust isn't doing that huge amout of dmg that used to do, but I still see Fire Mages burning someone's HP like if it was nothing with the combust. I do have one mage and sometimes I play it fire, I'm full ruthless with no gems or enchants and still I can kill one full geared with Combust and the others DoTs only.

3. Man, there is few things I wanna say about frost and fire since everyone is saying that isn't worth to play it.

Frost Mage: Even with the pet bugged its still pretty OP, even more with those PvE trinkets. Just don't attack with the pet and save the mana for freeze only. Frost Mage is actually one of my anti-classes in arena, with a lot of cc, huge amount of dmg that can easily take 80% of my HP down with one Frost Nova. Not to mention that its almost impossible to make a good cc chain on a frost mage.

Fire Mage: People say that combust isn't doing that huge amout of dmg that used to do, but I still see Fire Mages burning someone's HP like if it was nothing with the combust. I do have one mage and sometimes I play it fire, I'm full ruthless with no gems or enchants and still I can kill one full geared with Combust and the others DoTs only.
    Dont get me wrong, the class is still playable, but only to half its potential. Fire aoe is pretty much crap now since you heavily depend on ignite and combust spread. The thing with combust is not that its not doing a huge amount of dmg, its that its doing less than living bomb hehe check your dps recount, top damage comes from cunning by far, combust is not even close to doing top damage as fire mage.

Regarding frost, which pve trinkets are you referring to, foul? its a 384 ilvl trinket and its not even close to being op with regards to trinkets such as vial/cunning and the rest of the 410 trinkets other classes use. I agree that frost has a lot of cc, but play against a decent dispeller/purger then get back to me on that :p

4. Dont get me wrong, the class is still playable, but only to half its potential. Fire aoe is pretty much crap now since you heavily depend on ignite and combust spread. The thing with combust is not that its not doing a huge amount of dmg, its that its doing less than living bomb hehe check your dps recount, top damage comes from cunning by far, combust is not even close to doing top damage as fire mage.

Regarding frost, which pve trinkets are you referring to, foul? its a 384 ilvl trinket and its not even close to being op with regards to trinkets such as vial/cunning and the rest of the 410 trinkets other classes use. I agree that frost has a lot of cc, but play against a decent dispeller/purger then get back to me on that :p
    Maybe we have different opinions since I'm talking about what I see in arenas. But yes, I always need to pay attention when the mage use Combustion on me because that ability makes my HP cry.

About the frost mage, foul is still pretty OP, or you think all that mastery doesn't make frost mages 1shoting people? plus, some mages for arenas use Vortrex, and let me tell you 3500 mastery on a Frost mage its ridiculous.

First ... 2101112