I'll do that in around 10 days, i'm on VACation bro

3. My opinion for 2's!

1. enha
    2. ret
    3. Marksm.
    4. frost mage
    5. unholy

4. Double Frost mage makes me cri everi tim >_<
    4 Rings, 24/7 Roots, 2x Frostbolts at the same time making my HP bar melt.

5. How about the Best Ranged PVP Class? Would you say Frost mage to be a good choice? I wanna start here but with a ranged class...

Im looking at Frost mage or mm Hunter... Which one is better?

Thank you

6. 1.Feral Druid by far, since every ability is bugged in a positive way.
    2. DK
    3. ret
    4. rogue
    5. Hunter
    6. Enhc

7. 1.Feral Druid by far, since every ability is bugged in a positive way.
    2. DK
    3. ret
    4. rogue
    5. Hunter
    6. Enhc
    3. ret and 4. rogue
    BA DUM TSSS!

8. How about the Best Ranged PVP Class? Would you say Frost mage to be a good choice? I wanna start here but with a ranged class...

Thank you
    mm Hunter >>> frost mage
    Frost mage > everything else

How about the Best Ranged PVP Class? Would you say Frost mage to be a good choice? I wanna start here but with a ranged class...

Thank you
    mm Hunter >>> frost mage

9. mm Hunter >>> frost mage
    Yes MM Hunter will counter Frost mage and yes Frost Mage is actually a really good class/spec. I still prefer Hunter because I like the playstyle. Both MM Hunter and Frost mage goes really well with a rogue as 2s partner.

10. Yes MM Hunter will counter Frost mage and yes Frost Mage is actually a really good class/spec. I still prefer Hunter because I like the playstyle. Both MM Hunter and Frost mage goes really well with a rogue as 2s partner.
    though frost mage is bugged as hell, pet goes oom all the time and does near zero damage, his nova misses on targets often etc..
    Fire got nerfed really bad too, with ignite doing max 5k per tick non crit thats if u get a 40k pyro crit...

My advice, go with hunter untill these bugs are fixed, if I hadnt invested so much resources and time in my mage I would have definitely rerolled toons

11. Just remove Frost Nova or whatever pets attack is called completly and let your pet hit targets as mdps, does more damage like that and dosent go OOM so you got mana for Freeze..

12. though frost mage is bugged as hell, pet goes oom all the time and does near zero damage, his nova misses on targets often etc..
    Fire got nerfed really bad too, with ignite doing max 5k per tick non crit thats if u get a 40k pyro crit...

My advice, go with hunter untill these bugs are fixed, if I hadnt invested so much resources and time in my mage I would have definitely rerolled toons
    :( sometimes I wonder why would they disable a class function and do a euhgksjhgkjhgsd on ignite. I think either a cat or a dog ran over the keyboard and made this new ignite.

13. :( sometimes I wonder why would they disable a class function and do a euhgksjhgkjhgsd on ignite. I think either a cat or a dog ran over the keyboard and made this new ignite.
    srsly, combustion is worse than living bomb now lol, it used to take down armies of ppl instantly, now its like .... nevermind :p the ignite talent is probably worth skipping too now, have u been checking ur recount lately? dps comes mostly from cunning haha

Just remove Frost Nova or whatever pets attack is called completly and let your pet hit targets as mdps, does more damage like that and dosent go OOM so you got mana for Freeze..
    yea I know, his melee hits are like 400 damage, and when he gets caught in aoe or a warrior's bladestorm, rip, no more shatters for 3 mins

14. yea I know, his melee hits are like 400 damage, and when he gets caught in aoe or a warrior's bladestorm, rip, no more shatters for 3 mins
    Weird, mine always hits 1.5-2k, and my mage isnt full cata yet..
    Hes indeed squish af, I just use pet moveto and petattack if I need him to survive..

15. srsly, combustion is worse than living bomb now lol, it used to take down armies of ppl instantly, now its like .... nevermind :p the ignite talent is probably worth skipping too now, have u been checking ur recount lately? dps comes mostly from cunning haha
    Yeah, I just got cunning the other days and people can survive combustion with first aid bandages. Thing is ignite is pretty much trash ( for some reason this forum filter has words that should not be cencored so I had to edit this post), and flashburn disabled making combustion do little to no dmg. The class just broken, and you depend on pyros, cunning and rath.

First ... 678910 ... Last