1. Your idea of justice is to spew half-coherent garbage that contributes zero. Righto.

2. Your idea of justice is to spew half-coherent garbage that contributes zero. Righto.
    Why so rude, do you have a dog in this fight?

3. I see that you're a simple man, and of delicate constitution, so I'll make it easy.

I don't have a dog in this fight particularly, but one could ask you the very same question, no? Do you have any business besides half-assed trolling? I feel you still were behaving in a much more rude manner than I have. I feel the OP already tackled the myth you're so keen on perpetuating with bringing feminism into the matter and what not.

What compulses you to post disrespectful and ignorant things in a thread that you have nothing to do with?

4. I'm thinking that if I was a girl and wanted a break from all the unmarried Molten boys making sexist jokes and hitting on me, I'd prefer to join a guild whose name didn't so brazenly invite behavior of that sort.

All the best.

5. I see that you're a simple man, and of delicate constitution, so I'll make it easy.

I don't have a dog in this fight particularly, but one could ask you the very same question, no? Do you have any business besides half-assed trolling? I feel you still were behaving in a much more rude manner than I have. I feel the OP already tackled the myth you're so keen on perpetuating with bringing feminism into the matter and what not.

What compulses you to post disrespectful and ignorant things in a thread that you have nothing to do with?
    This thread just gave me an idea for a new thread on frostwolf im out peace

6. Well good luck with that! Hopefully not many people will come to conclusion you're a girl based on the Guild Name. Then again, there is always ignore and Gchat will be nice and clean, so that's going for you.

I'll let know some of my friends know about the guild, they might join. Once again, best of luck.

7. I'm thinking that if I was a girl and wanted a break from all the unmarried Molten boys making sexist jokes and hitting on me, I'd prefer to join a guild whose name didn't so brazenly invite behavior of that sort.

All the best.
    I guess we should dress less revealingly, too? And ditch the makeup while we're at it? Otherwise we're simply *asking* for it. Like, it's totally our fault and boys will be boys, right?

8. The difference is it kind of seems like you almost intentionally named the guild for the reactions you knew it might provoke from random trolls in-game. Not unlike how I worded that post intentionally to see if it might lure you into making an equivalency like that. Which it did, so congratulations. Having gleaned a bit more insight about the way you think, I now take my bow out of this thread, and wish you the best with your guild. May many lovely girls and married men cross your path.

9. Hey, master feminazi wanna watch me farm fail iron and chill?

10. The difference is it kind of seems like you almost intentionally named the guild for the reactions you knew it might provoke from random trolls in-game. Not unlike how I worded that post intentionally to see if it might lure you into making an equivalency like that. Which it did, so congratulations. Having gleaned a bit more insight about the way you think, I now take my bow out of this thread, and wish you the best with your guild. May many lovely girls and married men cross your path.
    You're completely missing the point?

How is <Girl Power> uhh "provocative" in any way? It's an old slogan which I really love and it has everything to do with female empowerment and independence. Literally nothing about it suggests sexual availability or whatever. I mean unless you assume that the mere fact you're a girl invites harassment - which first of all isn't true and second of all isn't the tiniest bit *my* fault, regardless of what my guild name is and how my voice sounds like.

So like, instead of lecturing me and making mysterious statements about "the way I think", why don't you go tell the dudebros in-game to stop being obnoxious? Or is that too white knighty for you? Way better if those uncool girls just keep making themselves invisible, right?

Hey, master feminazi wanna watch me farm fail iron and chill?
    If you really want to be the best rogue in the world, don't go out of stealth while skulking around in my threads. Just a tip! You'll get there!
    Edited: December 22, 2015

11. Wow this was great to read!

I'm a guy, but I know what it's like to handle a baby alone for most of the day (if not days on end!) so I really hope, SummerJS, you find the relaxation and escape I think you'll need (to stay sane) with this game and your guild.
    If you decide to change the rules and allow men (not boys!) to join, I may be interested as I'm just looking for a relaxing social guild.

Furthermore, if you are a dude.. ESAD bro :^)

First 12