1. ARP using classes/specs

Since we are starting from naxx i guess playing classes/specs that require ARP soft cap wont be viable (combat rogue, fury warrior, marksmanship hunter) talking from a PVE perspective what do you guys think? im starting to think that while we dont have things like ICC or RS i should just switch to assasination rogue and spam atk power and haste gems one i hit 80?.
    Edited: December 18, 2015

2. You are gonna gem pure strenght through naxx i believe as warriors... You won't have enough ARP to support yourself gemming it... At least what i know.

3. You are gonna gem pure strenght through naxx i believe as warriors... You won't have enough ARP to support yourself gemming it... At least what i know.
    How about combat rogues just agi? im leveling one at the moment and i was planning to play as combat at 80 but i think it would be best to switch to assa then when we get further into the patch i will switch back into combat.
    Edited: December 18, 2015

4. If any 'Pero' uses ARP gems being a MM Hunter, Combat Rogue or Fury warrior below ilevel 251 average gear, he/she deserves a gkick if its an end guild !

5. If you manage to get your hands on Grim Toll (or Mjollnir once Ulduar is out), you can try to reach the hard cap with the proc active, this is technically a dps increase over any other gemming. However, it requires you to have some very specific gear pieces, and more importantly requires you to have gear that actually has enough sockets for it to be effective.

Either way, the only way you'll be gemming ArP is if you have GT or MR.

Do remember that ArP doesn't scale linearly like Str or Agi, the more you have of it the more valuable it becomes (after a certain point, that is).

6. If any 'Pero' uses ARP gems being a MM Hunter, Combat Rogue or Fury warrior below ilevel 251 average gear, he/she deserves a gkick if its an end guild !
    unless MJR

for rogues
    Assa is way better in naxx atleast, you wont have enough gear for combat

Edit:
    dont think youll reach softcap in naxx with GT
    we're playing with nerfed cap (1400) and no epic gems.