1. Frostwolf has better pvp and drama

Evryone knows that Frostwolf has better Pvp and forum drama than Nelth, thats why u always see Nelth players posting on Frsotwolf.

2. Evryone knows that Frostwolf has better Pvp and forum drama than Nelth, thats why u always see Nelth players posting on Frsotwolf.
    Better forum drama? You are clearly mistaken. You can check all the way back to April. I am one of the few standing veterans of the forum wars.. Some died some got banned, others moved on. My best friend got banned RIP Medan. There may be more drama on frost wolf than neltharion at the moment but as a whole neltharion is on a whole other level and the ones that partook in those wars know what I'm speaking of as it eventually became very personal and makes frostwolf drama look like child's play. It got to one point where the mods stopped interfering due to it happening on a daily basis.
    Edited: December 18, 2015

3. My best friend got banned RIP Medan.
    I thought u 2 were at each other's throats and posting ur dirty laundry on the forums, now hes ur best friend again?

4. Better forum drama? You are clearly mistaken. You can check all the way back to April. I am one of the few standing veterans of the forum wars.. Some died some got banned, others moved on. My best friend got banned RIP Medan. There may be more drama on frost wolf than neltharion at the moment but as a whole neltharion is on a whole other level and the ones that partook in those wars know what I'm speaking of as it eventually became very personal and makes frostwolf drama look like child's play. It got to one point where the mods stopped interfering due to it happening on a daily basis.
    Well a lot of ppl are not playing Frostwolf atm because of the lack of content for one year, but wait ill when they bring a new update we will definetly have something big going on Frostwolf forums , dont deny that Nelth forum is dead atm, just look at all the QQ about 5.4.8 and the number of ppl getting banned there its crazy, at least we got thte balls to **** with the mods directly.

5. Well a lot of ppl are not playing Frostwolf atm because of the lack of content for one year, but wait ill when they bring a new update we will definetly have something big going on Frostwolf forums , dont deny that Nelth forum is dead atm, just look at all the QQ about 5.4.8 and the number of ppl getting banned there its crazy, at least we got thte balls to **** with the mods directly.
    I don't think anyone who actively participated or witnessed the nelth wars from April - August would agree with you. Nelth forum is dead because I choose for it to be. I could make a thread week after week about destroying DDS but it happens so frequently it's nothing new and it's actually quite boring to continue doing that. I miss the people like mcshagg and Ajax that had much to say until they got decimated.. I can't forget Kirra either but then again he no longer plays. Delenis is still actively on my blacklist though. The next time I see delenis IG will be interesting

6. Nelth forum is dead because I choose for it to be. I could make a thread week after week about destroying DDS but it happens so frequently it's nothing new and it's actually quite boring to continue doing that.
    No one respects you.

7. Well a lot of ppl are not playing Frostwolf atm because of the lack of content for one year, but wait ill when they bring a new update we will definetly have something big going on Frostwolf forums , dont deny that Nelth forum is dead atm, just look at all the QQ about 5.4.8 and the number of ppl getting banned there its crazy, at least we got thte balls to **** with the mods directly.
    Kinda have to agree with this^ Even I've gone over to Frostwolf forums to join the drama and get my point across (in hopes it brings some attention here anyway). Plus I love drama ^.^
    I don't think anyone who actively participated or witnessed the nelth wars from April - August would agree with you. Nelth forum is dead because I choose for it to be. I could make a thread week after week about destroying DDS but it happens so frequently it's nothing new and it's actually quite boring to continue doing that. I miss the people like mcshagg and Ajax that had much to say until they got decimated.. I can't forget Kirra either but then again he no longer plays. Delenis is still actively on my blacklist though. The next time I see delenis IG will be interesting
    No mention of me, Aio, Kemi, Lumi and Gen? ;_;

8. No mention of me, Aio, Kemi, Lumi and Gen? ;_;
    I still haven't gotten over the fact you said Zandalari are a tribe

Nvm you were actually right, there is a Zandalari tribe suprisingly! You know troll lore better than me :o

9. I still haven't gotten over the fact you said Zandalari are a tribe

Nvm you were actually right, there is a Zandalari tribe suprisingly! You know troll lore better than me :o
    Bow to me. Or something like that...told you I'm not an rp'er ._.

10. I don't think anyone who actively participated or witnessed the nelth wars from April - August would agree with you. Nelth forum is dead because I choose for it to be. I could make a thread week after week about destroying DDS but it happens so frequently it's nothing new and it's actually quite boring to continue doing that. I miss the people like mcshagg and Ajax that had much to say until they got decimated.. I can't forget Kirra either but then again he no longer plays. Delenis is still actively on my blacklist though. The next time I see delenis IG will be interesting
    Notice me senpai.

Also, tbh Medan was carrying the forum drama on his back.

11. until they got decimated.. I can't forget Kirra either
    Rofl, is this supposed to mean that I got "decimated" by you? Okay :)

12. I don't think anyone who actively participated or witnessed the nelth wars from April - August would agree with you. Nelth forum is dead because I choose for it to be. I could make a thread week after week about destroying DDS but it happens so frequently it's nothing new and it's actually quite boring to continue doing that. I miss the people like mcshagg and Ajax that had much to say until they got decimated.. I can't forget Kirra either but then again he no longer plays. Delenis is still actively on my blacklist though. The next time I see delenis IG will be interesting
    Even if u tried u could never revive Nelthtarion drama, I respect ur past work in that area but youre half the man you used to be.
    Face it, Frostwolf Drama has a future and a huge potential compared to Nelthtarion.

Kinda have to agree with this^ Even I've gone over to Frostwolf forums to join the drama and get my point across (in hopes it brings some attention here anyway). Plus I love drama ^.^
    See, Delenis and bakura lord too, slowly they are all coming toward Frostwolf.

123 ... Last