1. No one respects you.
    I wonder who 420ElderGod was when Aiovous was on ban ...
    420ElderGod strikes again :)

2. See, Delenis and bakura lord too, slowly they are all coming toward Frostwolf.
    Actually... no :D

3. Even if u tried u could never revive Nelthtarion drama, I respect ur past work in that area but youre half the man you used to be
    We will see about that..

4. Bow to me. Or something like that... ._.
    Daniiiiiii, I miss you so much! Sup?

Bakura the gaylord, how are you too, bro?

Oh where that cute little thingy Arcane?

Tdo, how's going my lord, God of alcohol and drama?

Is Meddy banned forever? Missing dat bloody DK butt.
    Edited: December 18, 2015 Reason: I don't know.

5. Bakura the gaylord, how are you too, bro?
    Suuup man? Long time :v

6. Rofl, is this supposed to mean that I got "decimated" by you? Okay :)
    You are the mcshagg of hunters you are so terribly bad it isn't even funny and id drop you on my hunter before you could even pop instant aimed shot

7. Daniiiiiii, I miss you so much! Sup?

Bakura the gaylord, how are you too, bro?

Oh where that cute little thingy Arcane?

Tdo, how's going my lord, God of alcohol and drama?

Is Meddy banned forever? Missing dat bloody DK butt.
    Danii is a pedophile now

Bakura actually has a girlfriend, he's no longer homo

Arcane got raped in the butt

I don't drink alcohol.. Very rarely

Medan is still around..

8. Danii is a pedophile now.
    Ayyye lmao

Daniiiiiii, I miss you so much! Sup?
    I'm sorry, I don't remember you :/

9. You are the mcshagg of hunters you are so terribly bad it isn't even funny and id drop you on my hunter before you could even pop instant aimed shot
    Rofl, Im sure.

10. My BB Bakura is staying with me trashboats and Gungo in Tryhards Inc :)

11. Dont lie u modar chodar, all your recent posts are in frostwolf forums even though u dont play there.

12. My BB Bakura is staying with me trashboats and Gungo in Tryhards Inc :)
    Don't see why you need to address to everyone that he's in your guild. His 2nd feral is in my guild which I consider his horde main, Caderind is in my guild which you beg for him to join as well as starburstz who still hasent joined regardless that you run premades with her daily, and I got Phoenix and soon prepare (warmanes only 40 man and most strongest mboxer ever). I could go on for days listing I have the tankiest pvp blood dks on the server (horribull and immortality) I can say I have Medan the elder god , cyonide who is almost as good as neurotech, Ignix and sheeny who I consider to be some of the best mages on horde, headshottz arguably the best BM hunter on the server, campaign who is pretty much the horde version of Ntroul, and myself the R1 clicker of Nelth

Trashboats is actually terrible, I thought beefydk was bad at dk but oh man that guy takes the trophy. Gungo is alright though but he's pretty overrated

No one really cares who's in your guild unless they are R1s which you don't have.. Just stating facts.

13. Fight me.. Il beat you with 1 hand & blindfolded (not being cocky.. I'm serious)

14. Don't see why you need to address to everyone that he's in your guild. His 2nd feral is in my guild which I consider his horde main, Caderind is in my guild which you beg for him to join as well as starburstz who still hasent joined regardless that you run premades with her daily, and I got Phoenix and soon prepare (warmanes only 40 man and most strongest mboxer ever). I could go on for days listing I have the tankiest pvp blood dks on the server (horribull and immortality) I can say I have Medan the elder god , cyonide who is almost as good as neurotech, Ignix and sheeny who I consider to be some of the best mages on horde, headshottz arguably the best BM hunter on the server, campaign who is pretty much the horde version of Ntroul, and myself the R1 clicker of Nelth

Trashboats is actually terrible, I thought beefydk was bad at dk but oh man that guy takes the trophy. Gungo is alright though but he's pretty overrated

No one really cares who's in your guild unless they are R1s which you don't have.. Just stating facts.
    all those "facts" are awesome....but yet u still raid sw only in the middle of the night.and it wont change the fact that 80% on the server are laughin about u.

and thanks for the r1 clicker ....never lol´d so hard in my life :D

act in the forum like u act ingame and people will take u seriously...

15. all those "facts" are awesome....but yet u still raid sw only in the middle of the night.and it wont change the fact that 80% on the server are laughin about u.

and thanks for the r1 clicker ....never lol´d so hard in my life :D

act in the forum like u act ingame and people will take u seriously...
    Oh I'm sorry I didn't know I had to raid on your time when I'm unable to play. Only a person with excuses would say such things. A raid is a raid. If your reasoning is because infected isn't on then maybe they should recruit people that are on at those times, that ain't my fault and the world does not revolve around Europeans.

"As you become a legend in the game, you build more doubters than you build supporters. And that's fine. I think that comes with anything that's challenging. I think it even comes with sports. The older that Michael Jordan got, I think the more doubted he became."

Keep doubting .. It only fuels me more
    Edited: December 19, 2015

First 1234 ... Last