1. Dualboxing

Hello, I have 1DK tank and 1Druid resto

How to heal rhc party? When main character is dk? any macro or something?

2. You need a program that distributes your keypresses to your clients like ISBOXER; HKN etc.

Try http://isboxer.com/

You also need to have each character on a seperate account.

3. Make rDruid your main and get Vuhdo addon. Then use mouse clicks as single heals with alt, shift, ctrl modifiers.
    AOE heals with keybinds and DK with keybinds. I did play like this with Hpal + 4 FDk setup. Main problem in PVP is that everyone will attack to your healer first, because it's the head of the team. So in PVE I would go healer as main and on PVP dps/tank as main.

I don't have much mboxing experience, This is just my suggestion.

4. Either use a program that has decent mouse broadcasting for click healing or make a bunch of macros.

E.g. F1 casts rejuvenation on party member 1, F2 does it for party member 2 and so on. Then do the same for modified version of the keys you choose.

5. If you can't find a program give mine a shot still in ealry alpha. You could most likly find way better software out there but ye try it out if you have the time ^.^

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ng-Poof-Boxing

6. Hello, I have 1DK tank and 1Druid resto

How to heal rhc party? When main character is dk? any macro or something?
    There seems to be a lot of bad advice here my man. Yes, I do realize they are trying to be helpful and I'm sorry I'm a little late to the party, but Aleastraszabcde is pretty spot on with using ISboxer to help you out and I even came up with some walk through guides on how to get isboxer up and running and how to take advantage of many of it's features.

Bascially in short what you're wanting to do is call VideoFX. That's where you play your tank and have a small window open from WoW1 to WoW2.

So what need to set up on your W2 ( Rdruid) is Grid with an add on called Clique or Healbot if you perfer, totally up to you) Once you have set up your Party frames on R2 you'll have to hop over to R1 and create a VideoXF Viewer so you can see and use that Raid Frame on your healer while being on your tanks window, yes I can assure you, this can be done and I have used it in the past.

There is no way in hell i'm going to sit down and try and explain all this in detail to you over the forums. It's take way to long and I've already created a thread where one of Isboxers lead guys Mirai goes into pretty full detail how to create and do everything you're asking to do.

Now before I link this thread I want you to listen to me very carefully and really hear me out: What I'm trying to tell you to do is going to be a bit troubling and frustrating to start with, but once you get use to it, it isn't so bad and you'll be able to start breezing through things switch, but there is no doubt in my mind that this is a pretty big journey you'll be embarking on and it's going to take some time to really get things fleshed out and working the way you want.

and without any further delay, here's that thread i was referencing to:

(let's say Your Dk is WoW1 your druid is WoW2 or even W1 and W2)

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ghlight=videos

This thread will help you get the hacked version of Isboxer that's floating around here on the forums, how to get it fully up and running, and how to use many of it's extra features and even where to get the jumba add on that every boxer should use!

Anyways, good luck and take care.

P.S.

Once you get down the basics of Isboxer you'll need to learn to do Video FX, that's where you'll be using the your raid frames on your dk to heal with your RDruid.