1. Warrior endgame tanking

Hi :)

I used to play Wotlk here like a year ago and I remember that prot warriors were never used in ICC because they had some bugs concerning mainly aggro control, so paladins were main tanks in endgame raiding.

Now that Lordaeron is launching with all this big promises i'd like to know if prot warriors are (or will be) as viable as prot pallys for endgame raiding, if anyone knows.

I think the easiest way to answer my question is with another one: were prot warriors as good as prot paladins in 3.3.5 retail?

Thanks for your time!

2. Warriors were viable even before all those bugs got fixed. They work fine now on the old realms and they're also fine on Lordaeron. They're reliable, versatile and offer mobility and utility, which other tanks don't have (just like Palas, bears and BDKs have their own utility). So yes, if you want to play a Prot Warr in endgame, nothing is stopping you.

3. We used a warr for MT back in the days on retail and a paladin for ot, we cleared everything, hc on both 10 and 25 so i dont see why it wouldnt work :)