1. Specialization advice

Hi can anyone give me an insight on what each of the specializations have and what their pros and cons are? thanks
    Edited: December 19, 2015

2. Fire mage - cons lack of cc hard to play proc is dispelable
    pros- high burst against frozen target (if you line your offensive skill correctly)
    Frost mage -cons low burst damage
    pros- proc is not dispelable, many cc's , easy to play , just icelance icelance icelance

3. Frost - low burst, high numbers of CC especially against melee. Recommended for beginners & average PvP
    Fire - high burst, slightly low CC than frost. and ofc..recommended for skilled mages. Much fun to play.

P/S: I'm fire, whis me ingame ^^ the name is Komx

4. Frost - low burst, high sustained damage. Easy to play, difficult to get skill capped.
    Fire - high burst, low sustained damage (No crits, no dmg). lower CC that frost, although Dragon´s breath. It´s more difficult 2 play for begginers, and it has similar skill cap as frost.

As good mage players, you can see Hansol or Xaryulol in youtube, they have great pvp guides.
    Edited: December 23, 2015

5. I like arcane in bg, just nethertempest on as much targets as you can and you will have infinite number of am, you will melt ppl.

6. I like arcane in bg, just nethertempest on as much targets as you can and you will have infinite number of am, you will melt ppl.
    Finally another mage with a brain, just add ice floes and your a mobile missile turret. I've been able to reach 130K dps in pvp, streams of missiles doing 40-50K per missile critical. I suggest getting the ilvl522 trinket that gives 100% critical for 4sec. Also cutting missiles short with slow/ice lance/ or more missiles saves the ice floes so you can just run n gun all day. I'm looking forward to more mages thinking and not cookie cutting. Abnu or whatever is skilled but he was still playing the spec wrong and so is every other mage (cept acko and myself)

actually I think I'll write a guide for arc mages.
    Edited: February 15, 2016

7. Finally another mage with a brain, just add ice floes and your a mobile missile turret. I've been able to reach 130K dps in pvp, streams of missiles doing 40-50K per missile critical. I suggest getting the ilvl522 trinket that gives 100% critical for 4sec. Also cutting missiles short with slow/ice lance/ or more missiles saves the ice floes so you can just run n gun all day. I'm looking forward to more mages thinking and not cookie cutting. Abnu or whatever is skilled but he was still playing the spec wrong and so is every other mage (cept acko and myself)

actually I think I'll write a guide for arc mages.
    it's not wrong if it produces results, it's just something else

8. it's not wrong if it produces results, it's just something else
    you're are correct, it's not 'wrong'. it's suboptimal in a game where individuals strive to achieve the best results.
    because of this, thousands of people are stuck in a mindset that this is the best arcane can achieve, allowing people to believe that is wrong
    Edited: February 16, 2016