1. Is the Lordaeron server down, or is it just me?

I can join any of the other servers, but for some reason when I try to connect to the Lordaeron realm it says "logging in to game server.." and then just sends me back to the realm selection list...

Under the forums information tab they still have the server listed as populated.. So is it just me who can't connect? and if it is just me.. Why can I connect to other realms just fine? :3

Anyone know a fix for this, or do I just have to wait it out?

2. it is down for me right now, kicked me off and now i am stuck and logging into game server. The usual but when i look at infromation it says 4k people playing which i dont understand if they are or if its just bugged. From crashes to barely any Wotlk quests working correctly, its been a blast lately. Eitherway still glad to be here hope its up soon

3. The server appears to be down. The Population stats are not updated in realtime so it doesn't likely reflect the crash yet.

4. Morning DDOS best time to do it when dev's sleeping !

5. Same here, iam getting pissed about this, everytime i found a party to quest some randome dc happening, server is not stable at all, and from all those ddos attack you are affraid that every DC is another ****load of waiting, I dont know what is happening but it must be fixed this community have rights to have stable servers and have fun, warmane is a good but it could be alot better without random crashes random DC's and this "unable to connect" or "stuck on sum ****". These things must go away, we donate and help you out, not for this. Iam sorry for random ranting but i believe and i share my part as a community member having right to say my honest opinion that for now server is **** and unstable, and i would gladly wait 24 hours if needed without playing if you FIX THIS CRAP.

6. Morning DDOS best time to do it when dev's sleeping !
    Really annoying for those who only play during this time.

7. Servers back up, as an update.

EDIT: Just kidding, just got booted again.

8. Servers back up, as an update.

EDIT: Just kidding, just got booted again.
    There was some truth in that. I managed to log into my char screen then as soon as I entered it DC'd me -.-

9. There was some truth in that. I managed to log into my char screen then as soon as I entered it DC'd me -.-

I believe I had you beat sir, I got into the game, chose my character, ended up in the server AND managed to take two or three steps before I got DC'd.

But yeah, it all boils down to getting DC'ed within moments. Such a bummer.

10. I'm having the same issue, can't login either.

11. It's the weekend DDoS. Such fun. You have to hand it to whoever is doing it, they know how to time it to create maximum frustration.

In other news, it's only been with the last 2 updates that the realm seems a bit more unstable. I don't think it has to do with population as much as it is "something" that went wrong with the updates.

12. Front page says 915 online, so it's updating the fact everyone got booted. Guess it's time for food.

12 Last