1. just hit 80 but cant decide on gear!

Hey, congrats to me for just hitting 80 lol. Now i have very basic gear as expected. I have enough coins for any 1 item and enough vp for 2 items, i cant decide what to get! Was thinking bloodsurge with offhand and 1 t10 piece.. ? Il be pve.

2. What spec do you plan on playing?

3. Well to start im choosing destro as ive read thats best for low gs but once ive hit 5k+ il prob go demo or affliction, not sure yet

4. Get a weapon and trinkets they'll help you a lot and they're the hardest to obtain.

5. Starting out as Destro is fine, but I would recommend choosing items based on what your goal is. Affliction at top gear can do the most DPS. But most organized ICC raids will not accept an Affliction Warlock if they do not already have a Demonology Warlock due to the fact that a Demo Lock can give a sizable spellpower buff to the raid.

Anyway, I always highly recommend that if someone is going to donate for 2 items, that it should be a weapon and/or trinkets.

Bloodsurge is a great weapon, it is BIS in 90% of situations as far as I know.
    As for trinkets, I would recommend Charred Twilight Scale or Phylactery of the Nameless Lich. These are for Affliction, but they both likely perform very well for Demo as well.

6. Cool well i think then il go with the heroic bloodsurge and a good offhand then il have a think about a trink etc.

Just looking at the OH, theres 3 possibles with vp.... Baton, shadowspike somthing end the other that has spirit
    Edited: December 19, 2015

7. Cool well i think then il go with the heroic bloodsurge and a good offhand then il have a think about a trink etc.

Just looking at the OH, theres 3 possibles with vp.... Baton, shadowspike somthing end the other that has spirit
    OH with haste/crit (or hit instead of 1 of those) is the best choice. I would recommend you to get trinket instead of it though. (difference between any dropped oh and bis oh is relatively small, difference between trinkets is way more significant for your dps)

8. Get heroic Bloodsurge with coins.

Get CTS + Phylactery with VP. It's silly to spend VP on anything other than trinkets or weapons.

9. It will prob be a long time until i can get enough eof for gear (year+) so should i still get the trinks?

10. A whole goddamn year?!?! Do you play 1 minute per day? If you play 3-4 hours a day, you can be full T10 in less than two months. Do your RDF Hc every day, do your weekly raids - OS, VoA and ToC every week. Farm FoS/PoS if you're saved or cannot go to the before mentioned raids and if you've done your daily RDF Hc. When you reach +5k GS (which can happen anywhere between 3 days and 2 weeks), start doing ICC pugs or get in a guild. From that point your T10 will come naturally within 2 months max. It really is that simple...

11. Haha well i can play mabye 2hrs a week max lol, very rare if its more. So yes i think a year is realistic!.

12. Haha well i can play mabye 2hrs a week max lol, very rare if its more. So yes i think a year is realistic!.
    I would get trinket(s) for vote, especially since you will not be playing much.

13. I would get trinket(s) for vote, especially since you will not be playing much.
    I wouldn't even do that.. rather save both coins and points for some time later when he decides to actually play. He can still change his mind and roll something else..
    And he can always buy the stuff later.