1. 6.4k crit from druid lvl 77...

Feral druid lvl 77 crited me for 6.4k.. i was 79 ret paladin. Just wanted all to read this since its ridiculous. And can't w8 to see druid come here and say "it should be like that, its nomal.." because its not. Or "go play druid than" because i will not. But most pvp "players" will roll druid because of this.

2. I'm curious. Do you know what Berserk or Ferocious Bite are? Or what they do?

3. Ret pala crying about dmg ? Srsly ?

4. Druid here... it should be like that, its nomal.. Please stop crying, it's not even a proper season for this Patch, hell it won't be much more balanced on 3.3.5 Gear level...

5. As Lynea said, include any form of ArP that druid has from gear + a Agi/AP trinket into it..

Just because you cannot explain something with logic does not mean that it's broke/exploit/hacks.

6. Druid here... it should be like that, its nomal.. Please stop crying, it's not even a proper season for this Patch, hell it won't be much more balanced on 3.3.5 Gear level...
    Wondering what will you say when some1 took 50% of your hp in one hit, 2 lvl lower.

7. obviously the paladin, who one shots everything from 1-~70 cries about "too much damage"

8. Wondering what will you say when some1 took 50% of your hp in one hit, 2 lvl lower.
    I got globaled by a fire mage's pyroblast yesterday, he was green to me. ¬_¬

Welcome to "Balance" of 3.0 gear with 3.3.5 talents/scaling.

9. Wondering what will you say when some1 took 50% of your hp in one hit, 2 lvl lower.
    There is nothing to say.. Kemii told you everything you should already know, but for some unknown reason you don't or you act like you don't. Either way, it is what it is, feel free to wait out Wrathful Season and start Pvping.

10. I can't ****ing believe this

A ret pala crying cuz dmg??!!

Spoiler: Show

11. Jesus this is private server, what u expect from private server ? Here will BE ALWAYS bugs no matter how good people working HERE. I always saying BUGS MAKE YOU STRONGER, not skill or whatever bul**** u speaking but just a BUG. If u want real fun play official wow, I playing also http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Aretons/simple

12. Jesus this is private server, what u expect from private server ? Here will BE ALWAYS bugs no matter how good people working HERE. I always saying BUGS MAKE YOU STRONGER, not skill or whatever bul**** u speaking but just a BUG. If u want real fun play official wow, I playing also http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Aretons/simple
    If you read the topic instead of mindlessly posting, we showed that it wasnt a bug, just someone who doesnt quite fully understand mechanics.

13. Jesus this is private server, what u expect from private server ? Here will BE ALWAYS bugs no matter how good people working HERE. I always saying BUGS MAKE YOU STRONGER, not skill or whatever bul**** u speaking but just a BUG. If u want real fun play official wow, I playing also http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Aretons/simple
    Are you Blizzard agent or something, because you always post the same things, it's private server, everything is bugged you gonna get ebola if you play in PS go play retail, look at my gay character and so on, so on...

14. I had 93% arp in retail Ulduar and I crit 15k ravages on resilience geared people. 5cp rip did 26k.

15. Savage Roar - Inreases all damage done by 30%, duration increased per combo point. Learn to druid. also theres this talent which increases Ferocious Bite dmg by 15%.

123 Last