1. lvl 81 Elite Humanoid NPC crit my Prot War for 12k Just wanted all to read this since its ridiculous. And can't w8 to see people come here and say "it should be like that, its nomal.." because its not. Or "go play hdps than" because i will not. But most pve "players" will roll prot war because of this.

2. lvl 81 Elite Humanoid NPC crit my Prot War for 12k Just wanted all to read this since its ridiculous. And can't w8 to see people come here and say "it should be like that, its nomal.." because its not. Or "go play hdps than" because i will not. But most pve "players" will roll prot war because of this.
    If you were crit by a mob as a prot warrior, maybe you should get some defence rating instead of crying.

Only damage was buffed in Dungeons/raids, not out in the world.

3. If you were crit by a mob as a prot warrior, maybe you should get some defence rating instead of crying.

Ouch. Truth boot to the face. Why do people not understand that ALL classes are potentially overtuned atm because of talents/gear, and if any balance is going to happen it will be when people start getting resil gear. And even then, when you have things like a super buffed ArP fueled ferocious bite, it is going to hurt. A lot. I get schooled on my paladin by SP's angry ferals, and frost mages all the time. Its the nature of the game.

4. If you were crit by a mob as a prot warrior, maybe you should get some defence rating instead of crying.

srsly you should get your head out of your *** so you could understand obvious sarcasm...

5. I feel like alot of the people on this server have never played wow before, like ever

6. Yeah people comes with story "you dont know anything about wow.. etc etc" but indead they had no clue why they said that. It a nature i think.. Anyway that druid had no buffs/dmg increase or anything i was killing him 3-4 times before that. 6.4k from 77 druid vs plate aint normal. How many of 80 can do that dmg with a bit better gear?

7. well, there is a possibility that it is bugged :O since we are on a private server where bugged dmg formulas, double dipping etc. exist...but that is work for druids...

8. Yeah people comes with story "you dont know anything about wow.. etc etc" but indead they had no clue why they said that. It a nature i think.. Anyway that druid had no buffs/dmg increase or anything i was killing him 3-4 times before that. 6.4k from 77 druid vs plate aint normal. How many of 80 can do that dmg with a bit better gear?
    Alot of ques rewards have armor penetration. Ferocious bite is a finishing move. Like I've said before, savage roar gives 30% extra damage and a talent 15% extra damage to ferocious bite. Get over it hammer of wrath deals even more ridiculous crits and I'm pretty sure you havn't been kill shot yet.

9. Alot of ques rewards have armor penetration.
    show me amount of arp from quests

Get over it hammer of wrath deals even more ridiculous crits and I'm pretty sure you havn't been kill shot yet.
    HoW and Kill sho are SUPPOSED to have insane damage since they are finishing spells, not a ****ty finishing movie avaliable at any target's hp
    Edited: December 21, 2015

10. Alot of ques rewards have armor penetration. Ferocious bite is a finishing move. Like I've said before, savage roar gives 30% extra damage and a talent 15% extra damage to ferocious bite. Get over it hammer of wrath deals even more ridiculous crits and I'm pretty sure you havn't been kill shot yet.
    9k Kill Shot on 15k Armor, Frost Presence DK...
    #Balance.

11. world of melee classes , this is worst than lvl 60 pvp

12. show me amount of arp from quests

HoW and Kill sho are SUPPOSED to have insane damage since they are finishing spells, not a ****ty finishing movie avaliable at any target's hp
    I guess that's why R.I.P., Ferocious Bite and Maim are called Finishing moves...

13. I guess that's why R.I.P., Ferocious Bite and Maim are called Finishing moves...
    They are just your standard moves when you have amassed enough combo points.

HoW and KS are Executes...

14. They are just your standard moves when you have amassed enough combo points.

HoW and KS are Executes...
    Yet, they are called "finishing moves". Ferocious bite is 1 of the most damage dealing ability in the game. If you don't want to accept that then I'm fine with it.

15. dosent matter what you say he is ret PALA LOL , i respect good rets but most of em are faceroll trash
    Edited: December 21, 2015

First 123 Last