1. IT's not lacking anything. IT's just exceptions like you who makes Warmane community looks bad.

2. GOOD...GOOD.....
    LET THE HATE FLOW THROUGH YOU. My point that the warmane community is lacking any personality is only emphasized by your hatred.
    Actually your point was , how " one of the biggest ally guilds" is trying to do naxx but is failing to kill a single boss with " everyone pre-bis/ capable / knows tactidcs" and how you " dont have enough time to wipe " but still want to kill some bosses so thats why naxx should be nerfed.
    Edited: December 29, 2015

3. smells so filthy in here... like.. filthy casuals all over the place

4. GOOD...GOOD.....
    LET THE HATE FLOW THROUGH YOU. My point that the warmane community is lacking any personality is only emphasized by your hatred.
    Personality means having your own oppinion - and thats a thing which usually gets you banned on this server. And even if such people dont get a ban, they eventually end up leaving the server, because its a waste of time to play a game which cant be recreated properly (though almost 10y have passed).

5. Am i the only one that thinks that the mayority of the players in Lordaeron, play here for the feels and the WoD character models rather than the "hardcore" part? I mean ssly, they say that they are the MOST complete wotlk realm in the world and we all know its a lie.....most just didnt take the harcore part literally, mostly taken like the itnention of this...proyect.

6. Holy ****, the toxicity lvl ITT is too damn high.

Am i the only one that thinks that the mayority of the players in Lordaeron, play here for the feels and the WoD character models rather than the "hardcore" part? I mean ssly, they say that they are the MOST complete wotlk realm in the world and we all know its a lie.....most just didnt take the harcore part literally, mostly taken like the itnention of this...proyect.
    Yeah, I see a lot of "casuals" and casual guilds everywhere. Mostly just normal players, not some elite PvErs.
    It's like people thought that this will be an actual WotLK 3.3.5 progressive server with working quests and properly scripted raids, "the most complete", so they came to play here. Hardcore? Slow leveling, no hierlooms and no RDF, etc. Lord was kinda advertised like that.

I doubt that the 10K online right now are die-hard raiders, but time will show.

7. As a large ally guild leader i have to agree i find this buff to be most cancerous. i am a casual player(thats why im here on private and not reatil) and when i played retail naxx was a fun guild building raid, on this private realm it has done the legit opposite i have seen guilds kicking people and players being toxic to one another because they arent good enough to kill this 4x bugged content. this is unaccpetable for a realms growth or reputation. are you the most complete wrath server or are you the most hardcore ****ing server out there that only want elite players ? comon molten dont be yourself again.
    haha.... im a "casual" too compared to most of my guild members 100%. i work 6 days a week etc. It's awesome that we cant just clear the content yet..... you will eventually.. u wanna do it all in a ****ing day? glad this server can weed out losers like that lol

First ... 345