1. Naxx

Can u explain logic behind naxx 10 having 4x more hp than retail version ?
    3.3.5a excuse u can shove up*** because these talents wont give us 4x more dps especially when heroics are not even working and/or open.
    Also why are adds on instructor taking my mana hymn ? THey have no mana and they are not players so u just **** priests for the heck of it?
    Edited: December 19, 2015

2. They're tuning Naxx into a proper progression raid instead of the complete pushover it was on retail. If left untouched, half the server would clear all the current raid content (OS/EoE/Naxx) in a month.

I recall GM's mentioning on the forum that there are gonna be periodic nerfs for the sake of casual players who don't get to raid in highly organized settings.

3. Well this is pretty cancer PvE with these bugs and overly buffed bosses.

4. Well this is pretty cancer PvE with these bugs and overly buffed bosses.
    Overly buffed bosses....

so you want to clear Naxx as if it's RDF HC?!

Why so casual?

5. so naxx will kill only the best and high organized guilds (with days and days of progresing bosess which should be playable for all of us, because naxx was made for it) and 80% of guilds can go play LoL, nice opinion...

6. what do you think will happen when youre insulting people?

7. Yea, if I recall Naxx 10 was cleared with people who still had a lot of their t6 from BT and SWP still equipped back in retail lol. It was the easiest raid that they'd ever released it seemed to me.

8. and because of that reason Glader, it was buffed.

9. Yeah 4x hp buff...you was on some bosses in Naxx with good gear from the dungeons even close to the enrage timer^^ so GL & HF with buggy bosses and 11M HP instead of 4M and the same dmg or actually lower dmg because 50% of the classes are buggy, buggy boss skills or mechanics and not BiS Pre-Raid gear because only 50% of the dungeons work.
    2x hp buff will be ok. but 4x completely exaggerated.

10. Yeah 4x hp buff...you was on some bosses in Naxx with good gear from the dungeons even close to the enrage timer^^ so GL & HF with buggy bosses and 11M HP instead of 4M and the same dmg or actually lower dmg because 50% of the classes are buggy, buggy boss skills or mechanics and not BiS Pre-Raid gear because only 50% of the dungeons work.
    2x hp buff will be ok. but 4x completely exaggerated.
    ur tears make level of global ocean higher, please stop

11. As a large ally guild leader i have to agree i find this buff to be most cancerous. i am a casual player(thats why im here on private and not reatil) and when i played retail naxx was a fun guild building raid, on this private realm it has done the legit opposite i have seen guilds kicking people and players being toxic to one another because they arent good enough to kill this 4x bugged content. this is unaccpetable for a realms growth or reputation. are you the most complete wrath server or are you the most hardcore ****ing server out there that only want elite players ? comon molten dont be yourself again.

12. By one guild, so on a realm with 10k pop one elite guild should get all the loot and naxx should be undoable for casual players? on a private server.. kk. I could understand a slight buff to the content, dont get me wrong but the amount of buff it was given will destroy this community.

13. Srsly guys when you came here you know that nax will be buffed, if your not happy u know what to do

14. If its too hard for u crying baby leave the server plx so i can log in.

que struggle :(

123 ... Last