1. no when i came here i had no idea any bosses would be buffed my friend. its very unretail like and imo lower quality, and game play than even molten scripts. the idea behind building a private server and growing it is community. taking care of your community, now they say one guild on ally is 12/15 in "buffed naxx" one guild of the hundreds there are. not to mention this guild was a retail top 10 guild... if that is the standart here the server will fail. Players like myself are here for a fun nostalgic xp ,the fact alone that Ulduar had more than one difficulty mode should have kept around these hardcore raiders... a buff to naxx ten man offering loot that is no better than the heroic gear it is expected to be done in will destory guilds and the community. just the fact that you suggest i leave vs expressing myself here says alot about the toxicity here.

2. Srsly guys when you came here you know that nax will be buffed,

Most people who join this server don't even read any info, they just download the client and play. All they know is that this is "the most complete WotLK server" with a ****load of ppl online.
    Who's to blame...

3. As a large ally guild leader i have to agree i find this buff to be most cancerous. i am a casual player(thats why im here on private and not reatil) and when i played retail naxx was a fun guild building raid, on this private realm it has done the legit opposite i have seen guilds kicking people and players being toxic to one another because they arent good enough to kill this 4x bugged content. this is unaccpetable for a realms growth or reputation. are you the most complete wrath server or are you the most hardcore ****ing server out there that only want elite players ? comon molten dont be yourself again.
    There will be periodic nerfs to gradually open up Naxxramas to pugs and casual players. Who knows, it might be back to its regular state by the time Ulduar is out. The super-buffed Naxxramas that we're seeing now is just temporary, and the buffs mainly serve to prevent even the most disorganized of pugs from clearing all current content in a day.

4. @Maniacofpeace it is a sad thing to see on a private realm to gate the content so, not only does this allow guilds as the one ive mentioned that came from being legit retail pros a very large edge it causes, guild growth in the smaller guilds that cannot progress so to be stagnent. This and the fact that every boss in tbc had hp values buffed brings into question the future raids like Ulduar, will all the bosses in there be 300X to "gate the noobs" again, because that would be a tragedy. I do however see the point in trying to stretch the content to last longer they need 3 months to have scripting time for the other raids, but saying that a rough pug shouldn't be able to down it is bull****, this content has been out for years its should't have to be buffed so high as to be a pain more than a pleasure to raid. PUGS on private also lead to guild growth alot of the time, just another reason punishing pugs is detrimental to server growth.

5. When those who are not yet 80 reach lvl 80 and try to raid naxx, half of them will quit trust me....
    There is no point in normal persons who have a job and have things to do play this because to do this bosses you need to spend hours trying to kill them and practicing. If u want a realm of elite pve'rs keep the good work then. Cause somehow everyone will be tired of this.

If u want to buff things buff them after they are done.(So people keep doing them and don't get bored of being so easy). Do something like, see the average gs of the party and adjust the dificulty of the raid to that party. I don't want easy things , but worse than that is your healers can't even finish the cast time of the ability and the tank is already dead.
    Edited: December 27, 2015

6. This is old content, people want raids to present certain lvl of challenge to be worth the effort and to mean something, not just a meaningless lootfest.
    Stop crying about what the game used to be in its "retail" days, guilds/pugs are far more advanced now esp on this old content.
    Harder raids and no rdf will add to the realms longevity before it becomes again ICC farm so, be happy your time invested is actually worth something for the time being.

You are basicly crying about how certain ppl that put more effort than some others are capable of clearing current top raids, and yet those that dont put enough effort cannot do that ?
    Edited: December 27, 2015

7. i am not crying at all, and to suggest such points to the fact that you have to try to make a casual player on a private server sound like the bad guy to justify a 300x buff. Me personally and many of the guild members that i have brought into ten man runs are nearly full bis pre 25 man i have cleared all this content on other realms molten and retail and to have to call us crybabys to debase our claims is poor at best. and further shows the negativity of the community.

8. when I see all this whining I remember that I play Wotlk...Few hours ago I read one comment made by Mercy (moderator) about disabling RDF and it was great,actually,she/he wrote about how things started to go wrong in time of Wotlk with RDF enabled,and its truth,but believe me,everything started with naxx as most ****ty raid ever (not vanilla version)...I raided blizzlike wotlk naxx and its just far too damn easy and it doesn't feel epic at all...they dumbed down everything made in vanilla..so buffing it up,it will actually be WORTH content,it will prepare you for Ulduar (I hope they will nail scripting there) and you will feel that you achieved something..next to malygos and OS,this is one of easyest contents ever...but on other hand,overbuffing 10man can be kinda ****ed just for the sake of the loot almost equal to HC's....but,devs will decide what is the best,if scripting is good I'm ok with everything...content is there for us to fight it

9. When those who are not yet 80 reach lvl 80 and try to raid naxx, half of them will quit trust me....
    There is no point in normal persons who have a job and have things to do play this because to do this bosses you need to spend hours trying to kill them and practicing. If u want a realm of elite pve'rs keep the good work then. Cause somehow everyone will be tired of this.

If u want to buff things buff them after they are done.(So people keep doing them and don't get bored of being so easy). Do something like, see the average gs of the party and adjust the dificulty of the raid to that party. I don't want easy things , but worse than that is your healers can't even finish the cast time of the ability and the tank is already dead.
    Those that invest more time in the game are supposed to be ahead of those that dont invest enough time, same rule applies to real life as well.
    You want to limit " elites" with easy raids and raid locks so they have nothing to do when it takes them 1 day to clear current content ? Obviously "elites" cannot unlearn the game for the sake of those that are yet to learn 7 years old content.
    You dont have enough time ? ofc u will clear content slower, it might take u a month or two, but so what ? you simply want to reach end game content in 2 weeks and sit afk ?
    What are u going to say when ulduar and icc come ?

10. i am not crying at all, and to suggest such points to the fact that you have to try to make a casual player on a private server sound like the bad guy to justify a 300x buff. Me personally and many of the guild members that i have brought into ten man runs are nearly full bis pre 25 man i have cleared all this content on other realms molten and retail and to have to call us crybabys to debase our claims is poor at best. and further shows the negativity of the community.
    You do know that naxx was cleared within 2 days after its release on retail, right ? its a joke raid that shouldnt exist at its " retail wotlk " state anyway

11. Those that invest more time in the game are supposed to be ahead of those that dont invest enough time, same rule applies to real life as well.
    You want to limit " elites" with easy raids and raid locks so they have nothing to do when it takes them 1 day to clear current content ? Obviously "elites" cannot unlearn the game for the sake of those that are yet to learn 7 years old content.
    You dont have enough time ? ofc u will clear content slower, it might take u a month or two, but so what ? you simply want to reach end game content in 2 weeks and sit afk ?
    What are u going to say when ulduar and icc come ?
    awesome response ... thats what I see as problem with most community here...let's say about leveling: I don't have time to level bla bla bla ofc you have,play hour everyday and one day you will achieve that lvl 80 and it will feel great haha I mean,you can do EVERYTHING as others, you just need more time, as this guy said, invest time and results will come is simple as that... people really don't like challenge? if that guild cleared naxx already,well, they are not superhumans,is achievable..you'll need just more time...

12. It is meant to be a simple guild building raid. For this server to advertise as the most complete Wotlk exp then buff content to 300% and gate the community is a load of ****. For you to be unable to see how this can impact a community in negative ways you must be blind.

13. gm pls im filthy casual pls hand me lootz for the lulz.

Seriously, this was on server design since it was born.

14. @Unavailable You havent even taken the time to change your forum avatar, who are the casuals? i lead one of the largest ally guilds on this server im not asking for handouts as i say ive downed the content in this patch the continued negativity here just proves the point of the community being baseline toxic , over and over. Also your statement is false there was a vote about this content which the staff admitted was rigged so you prove yourself not only a negative imput, but also ill informed.

15. It is meant to be a simple guild building raid. For this server to advertise as the most complete Wotlk exp then buff content to 300% and gate the community is a load of ****. For you to be unable to see how this can impact a community in negative ways you must be blind.
    come on dude "guild building" = easy raid that anyone can clear the day its released ? people will leave your guild at the same speed u cleared nax when something harder comes :D
    Any guild made based by their easy clearing of raids will disband at the same speed.Good guilds are not made from success in easy raids, they are made from wiping and trying harder every time.

First 1234 ... Last