1. get back on topic plz
    WHEN RDF??????????????????????
    @top10 guild guy = HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, what a chump you are, you embarass ME

2. filthy casuals i swear to god you deserved MOP. Can't you read ? " HARDCORE REALM". Just leave the damn server and get back to call of duty
    I hope playing in warmane and be in the top pve guild pays your rent after u end up alone

3. Naxx is conquered lads ! KT is dead !

4. If u got brain you can do naxx without problems !

5. The truly sad thing here is most of the murlocks who dont even know how or put forth the effort to change thier forum avatars more than likely arent even lvl 80 on the server, they are simply here to troll the community,and the fact that this ;one of the more important topics of realm stability and longevity has got nothing but negative imput from the community of murlocks and no gm response shows clearly the future of these servers.
    @Felzak they did not only buff the hp but also the base stat dmg. Full best in slot tanks are being one shot by nearly all the bosses.
    @grejfrutek your english is great!

6. The truly sad thing here is most of the murlocks who dont even know how or put forth the effort to change thier forum avatars more than likely arent even lvl 80 on the server, they are simply here to troll the community,and the fact that this ;one of the more important topics of realm stability and longevity has got nothing but negative imput from the community of murlocks and no gm response shows clearly the future of these servers.
    @Felzak they did not only buff the hp but also the base stat dmg. Full best in slot tanks are being one shot by nearly all the bosses.
    Maybe retail is better place for you.

7. The truly sad thing here is most of the murlocks who dont even know how or put forth the effort to change thier forum avatars more than likely arent even lvl 80 on the server, they are simply here to troll the community,and the fact that this ;one of the more important topics of realm stability and longevity has got nothing but negative imput from the community of murlocks and no gm response shows clearly the future of these servers.
    Poor lad, maybe if you hadn't spent so much time on that selfie for your forum avatar you would have the necessary gear to run nax.
    You're kinda sad. If you wanna roll over content just get back to retail and spam rdf like the casual scrub you are.
    Edited: December 28, 2015

8. The truly sad thing here is most of the murlocks who dont even know how or put forth the effort to change thier forum avatars more than likely arent even lvl 80 on the server, they are simply here to troll the community,and the fact that this ;one of the more important topics of realm stability and longevity has got nothing but negative imput from the community of murlocks and no gm response shows clearly the future of these servers.
    Oh geez ... I'm starting to feel sad for you man. You have some real issues with yourself and some hardcore fetish with avatars, like seriously, everytime i see your post you mention how someone doesn't have an avatar... Grow up man, grow up.

BTW@ I like that Murloc, got a problem with that ?

@ I wanted to stay silent about this whole matter, cause i don't realy care. I'm also casual. I have my life, work, etc. Yet still i don't have a problem with that. When i played o retail, i've been in a guild where everyone had a job, wife/husband, kids or other things to do, yet still we were able to raid and progress (We had 2 raiding days per week). What it takes is SKILL and how good you learn on your mistakes.

If you are a failure it's only logical that you will fail unless you're not giving up and if you are able to hold your ground, grind the teeth and keep going, everything will be possible, even when you're casual. Being casual is not bad. Bad are people who thinks that everything should be given to them. Jiust play, get skill n gear (remember SKILL OVER GEAR, I always followed this sentence, never been wrong), gather people, learn together with them and after just few weeks (if not faster) you'll be standing in front of a last boss.

9. Full bis tanks get oneshotted? Then you're doing something wrong. I like my murloc and I have lvl80 char in Lord. Also I've seen few bosses in Naxx and they seemed fine. Tanks take ****ton of damage, yeah, but that's where you just start rotating defensive cooldowns and spamhealing. Most of the bosses take some wipes to get full raid to learn them, but some are pretty much tank and spank.
    git gud

10. @dirka from the looks of it your biggest achievement on the server is the ability to change your forum avatar. you are very proud of that, Congratulations i guess

on a more serious note nigi, just get off the internet, play outside for a little while, come back, realize, that nobody cares about your smalltime random private server gamer opinion
    (the part about the 'bis gear tankz oneshotted' part gave you away, sorry)

edit: saying toxic makes you even a bigger (smaller?) tool from the flash based moba pro gam3rz0rzerz, i recommend stopping that too

11. Another group of wild Murlocs appears, Dirka used " reasonable argument " ....it was SUPER EFFECTIVE.... Angry hateful Murlocs used" angry hate rants" ...... It was not very effective.
    @Anzarkk I personally have cleared this content multiple times on retail and private servers your argument is unfounded having no experience of this situation, kindly return to the bridge you live under.

12. furry brony obese guy in glasses talking in pokémon and league of legends lingo
    you are an internet slowflake, and your opinion needs to be heard
    i'll show myself out

/s

p.s.: http://i.imgur.com/iaxLsDU.jpg
    can't beleive i downloaded this pos game and logged into that character
    hopefully you'll shut face now about wotlk

edit:
    http://imgur.com/szucbyg
    my rogue still has more original wotlk gear in 2016 than you probably imagined to have in 2009
    get on my level
    Edited: December 29, 2015

13. Ma ladys please dont argue *Tips Fedora*

14. Ah ... Can you hear it ? ... Come closer and you'll hear a sound of a butthurt from dirka ...

Btw - Dirka, i don't care what you cleared (which is obviously a lie, otherwise you wouldn't be whiny little kid right now, or it took you more than month to clear the easiest raid on retail). I just like seeing people who makes themself look like a total fool. IT's realy fun.
    Edited: December 29, 2015

15. GOOD...GOOD.....
    LET THE HATE FLOW THROUGH YOU. My point that the warmane community is lacking any personality is only emphasized by your hatred.

First ... 2345 Last